This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Am I selfish or ...?

#11PailheadPosted 12/5/2012 11:51:08 AM
Usually if I see someone killing a rare and they're struggling I'll hover overhead and wait for their inevitable death so I can then step in and take the rare.
---
Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something.
#12Little Zardar(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 11:52:53 AM
Pailhead posted...
Usually if I see someone killing a rare and they're struggling I'll hover overhead and wait for their inevitable death so I can then step in and take the rare.

you see, I don't find that being a jerk though. That person willingly threw themselves at that rare, if they can't handle it that is their fault and they shouldn't expect help
---
http://i.imgur.com/2EJdw.gif
Rogue PvP in a nutshell.
#13magnusmagneticPosted 12/5/2012 8:33:56 PM
It was selfish & the guy was in your guild..

There is no excuse...
#14Sellus GraviusPosted 12/5/2012 8:44:46 PM
I've had rares stolen from in front of me before, fair's fair. If you see a rare that isn't tagged, of course you're gonna nab it.

It was just bad luck that you didn't realize the dude was in your guild >_>
#15TheGreatCheezePosted 12/5/2012 8:46:25 PM
magnusmagnetic posted...
It was selfish & the guy was in your guild..

There is no excuse...

Guilds hardly mean **** anymore. I wish I could've seen the guy's reaction in guild chat, though.
---
I follow people around on their slow mounts and say "CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, STAR FOX!"
-Cereburus Q
#16TheAncientMonkPosted 12/5/2012 9:02:23 PM
You tag it, you own it.

You can do anything you want after that.
#17SlyClone2kPosted 12/6/2012 3:05:25 AM
If you didn't do it for the loot but you're doing it for the achievement, then I wouldn't have thought it would hurt to have accepted or thrown an invite to anyone near by.

My judgement, maybe a little selfish - but pretty typical of the community at large and more fool the dude for standing there like a lemon. Remind him that achi's still count to those grouping post tag.
---
-Because spelling isn't important on the Internet. Grow up.-
#18FerretDruidPosted 12/6/2012 3:24:03 AM
He saw a rare, and decided to sit around and see if anybody else needed it? What was he going to do if they needed it, sit there and wait for them to arrive?

If he wanted it the smart thing to do would have been to kill it immediately and then gloat about it afterward. Anything else is idiotic.
---
Bear with me... things are about to get grizzly!
Fox is HOT!
#19jlc992Posted 12/6/2012 4:03:58 AM
Did you kill it for loot? If not then yes you are. Now it wasn't ninja level selfishness, but still selfish. However I don't think it's something you should be worried since there are much bigger things to complain over then someone stealing a rare.
---
4 and 1 odd!
#20ElaeusPosted 12/6/2012 4:24:05 AM
Not selfish in my opinion but I used to accept invites like that just because hey why not.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22