This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Thinking about returning...

#1ROFLMAOCOPPTERPosted 12/5/2012 12:13:22 PM
The last time I played WoW was in cata season 11, I haven't played anything of MoP, but I have heard good things. I very much hated Cata mainly because most of my friends/family quit because it was so horrendous.
So I was just wondering what you guys think of MoP and if it would be worth while to give it a try, I had 4 85's in Cata, so I have put a lot of time in WoW, played since 2006.
Since I stopped playing I haven't really thought about playing WoW anymore, but now that GW2, LoL, BF3, D3, SC have all gotten pretty boring to me I think I might wanna give this a try.
What do you guys think? Any other great online games out that I might want to try? Thanks
#2Maggot_FFPosted 12/5/2012 12:43:17 PM
If you are considering trying another mmo, i would give Eve a try if i were you. It's pretty cool. Not to everyones taste though, but if you like realism when it comes to economy, trade and manufacturing it's awesome. iIt's a little slow in the beginning, but not more so than wow in my experience.

As to mop, i've never like wow, until mop. Idk, i guess it's just that wow overall has become more smooth since the last few times i tried it. It's a bit easier than Eve though, and that's something i don't like as much.

Be warned, Eve is a huuuge time sucker though. You won't progress as quickly, but it'll feel oh so much better when you do.
#3blax34dmPosted 12/5/2012 1:00:49 PM
mop is the best its ever been imo
#4AllGodsDiePosted 12/5/2012 1:10:28 PM
I came back after quitting at the beginning of cata. Enjoying myself so far.
---
Xboxtags-KarmaRetention/Pebble7880.
Steam-Allgodsdie
#5RedemptionBluePosted 12/5/2012 1:20:46 PM
I recommend giving Planetside 2 a try, if you liked BF3 you will love this one as the battles are much bigger. It's free to play, so you can see if you like it with no regrets.
---
Intel Core i7 2.8Ghz, 6 gigs RAM, NVIDIA Geforce GTS 450.