Thinking about returning...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Thinking about returning...
4 years ago#1
The last time I played WoW was in cata season 11, I haven't played anything of MoP, but I have heard good things. I very much hated Cata mainly because most of my friends/family quit because it was so horrendous.
So I was just wondering what you guys think of MoP and if it would be worth while to give it a try, I had 4 85's in Cata, so I have put a lot of time in WoW, played since 2006.
Since I stopped playing I haven't really thought about playing WoW anymore, but now that GW2, LoL, BF3, D3, SC have all gotten pretty boring to me I think I might wanna give this a try.
What do you guys think? Any other great online games out that I might want to try? Thanks
4 years ago#2
If you are considering trying another mmo, i would give Eve a try if i were you. It's pretty cool. Not to everyones taste though, but if you like realism when it comes to economy, trade and manufacturing it's awesome. iIt's a little slow in the beginning, but not more so than wow in my experience.

As to mop, i've never like wow, until mop. Idk, i guess it's just that wow overall has become more smooth since the last few times i tried it. It's a bit easier than Eve though, and that's something i don't like as much.

Be warned, Eve is a huuuge time sucker though. You won't progress as quickly, but it'll feel oh so much better when you do.
4 years ago#3
mop is the best its ever been imo
4 years ago#4
I came back after quitting at the beginning of cata. Enjoying myself so far.
Xboxtags-KarmaRetention/Pebble7880.
Steam-Allgodsdie
4 years ago#5
I recommend giving Planetside 2 a try, if you liked BF3 you will love this one as the battles are much bigger. It's free to play, so you can see if you like it with no regrets.
Intel Core i7 2.8Ghz, 6 gigs RAM, NVIDIA Geforce GTS 450.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Thinking about returning...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived