This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This is PvP balance:

#1Glockass1Posted 12/5/2012 3:11:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXv_m9K5jLI&list=UU6idiEhlPEreqzCWfQ_GiLw&index=1

0:44
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#2Right_Chus_1Posted 12/5/2012 3:25:45 PM(edited)
Somebody popped all his cd's and did meh damage to a bunch of dumb players grouped up? Buff prot warriors i say. If this was a video of any other class being able to pop all their stuff on a group the numbers would have been a lot higher.
#3Glockass1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 3:27:57 PM
Right_Chus_1 posted...
Somebody popped all his cd's and did meh damage to a bunch of dumb players grouped up? Buff prot warriors i say. If this was a video of any other class being able to pop all their stuff on a group the numbers would have been a lot higher.

AoE grip, Ring of Frost, Solar Beam. Yeah. Try to get out of that. So killing 5 2000+ rated RBG players in 4 seconds is meh damage to you?
---
#4Right_Chus_1Posted 12/5/2012 3:31:12 PM
They said at the start it was a low rated team. Doing things against crap players doesnt count towards balance. He should have been disarmed as soon as he started storming and how much damage would have have done then against a good team?

And yea, the damage was fairly meh. Saw a few 100'ks, nothing spectacular, fairly low on the aoe scale when you watch other classes pop all cd's and aoe a large group of people.
#5Glockass1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 3:32:24 PM
Right_Chus_1 posted...
They said at the start it was a low rated team. Doing things against crap players doesnt count towards balance. He should have been disarmed as soon as he started storming and how much damage would have have done then against a good team?

And yea, the damage was fairly meh. Saw a few 100'ks, nothing spectacular, fairly low on the aoe scale when you watch other classes pop all cd's and aoe a large group of people.

That does not mean that they were 1500 or something. They were close to 2200. Also what other class can kill 5 players in 3 seconds?
---
#6Right_Chus_1Posted 12/5/2012 3:35:20 PM(edited)
I'm not saying pvp is balanced but its definitely not broken because of LOLstorm. One of the weakest moves in the game that nobody ever takes.

And just about any class if you let them pop all of their stuff and go aoe crazy without stopping them will dish out those numbers if not higher.
#7shawn10000000Posted 12/5/2012 3:37:04 PM(edited)
Right_Chus_1 posted...

Lol. this is fotm logic. same thing happened with tfb, same thing happens with frost bomb LOL U BAD JUST DEFLECT IT DISARM IT SILENCE IT USE ALL YOUR CC ON ONE PLAYER LOL
#8Glockass1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 3:36:59 PM
Right_Chus_1 posted...
I'm not saying pvp is balanced but its definitely not broken because of LOLstorm. One of the weakest moves in the game that nobody ever takes.

And just about any class if you let them pop all of their stuff and go aoe crazy without stopping them will dish out those numbers if not higher.

I know that Bladestorm is not OP. I'm just joking about the amount of burst in the game.
---
#9Right_Chus_1Posted 12/5/2012 3:39:07 PM
Glockass1 posted...
Right_Chus_1 posted...

I know that Bladestorm is not OP. I'm just joking about the amount of burst in the game.

Too bursty for sure. Then again nobody wants 30 minute arena games.
#10Glockass1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 3:39:53 PM
Right_Chus_1 posted...
Glockass1 posted...
Right_Chus_1 posted...

Too bursty for sure. Then again nobody wants 30 minute arena games.

Neither 30 second long games because they stun/cc lock you.
---