This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How to farm like a boss!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. How to farm like a boss!
3 years ago#21
Yeah, helped a crap ton. Though I noticed that for some reason, it wouldn't let me pop shield wall and rec at the same time. Still, cutting out the drakes, I farmed the rest of the pit with ease. Alas, damn (you've entered too many instances).
---
Digitally penetrated? Well at least she didn't use an analog stick.
3 years ago#22
Also make sure your not pulling the blue dragons, the debuff they have will kill you for sure since you cant heal to 95% health.

I think you might be able to fix that. Try going in with bag space, a 'naked' armor set, and a Mists potion. After you drop combat, hit the armor set to strip naked (which drops your max HP) and drink the potion, which /should/ heal you up to 95%. Put your armor on again, eat, and carry on.
---
I have a blog! Warcraft and other gamer musings.
http://oilstainedlibram.wordpress.com/
3 years ago#23
Righteous,

Great guide really helpful even for me even though i play a Pally prot or as ret for the positions and stuff. The only thing i could add is that you include a pic of the map with your route pathing on it.

Maybe you did i fail in remembering every link.

Good job though +1 muffins
---
I am slaying all the bosses, I am winning all the dailies, I am doing all the dps, I am dating Mila Kunis, I am killing all the arenas, I belief in my Smelf.
3 years ago#24
Dawnshadow posted...
Also make sure your not pulling the blue dragons, the debuff they have will kill you for sure since you cant heal to 95% health.

I think you might be able to fix that. Try going in with bag space, a 'naked' armor set, and a Mists potion. After you drop combat, hit the armor set to strip naked (which drops your max HP) and drink the potion, which /should/ heal you up to 95%. Put your armor on again, eat, and carry on.

I like your thinking and even though that would probably work, i think its more effort than i want to go through for 2 extra drops that 99.9% of the time would be worth less than a gold.

Egxamer1 posted...
Righteous,

Great guide really helpful even for me even though i play a Pally prot or as ret for the positions and stuff. The only thing i could add is that you include a pic of the map with your route pathing on it.

Maybe you did i fail in remembering every link.

Good job though +1 muffins

I didnt but there really isnt a path that is more ideal overall. Basically though you pull the first 2 guys and go down the left ramp..Gather everything on the sides/in the middle/and the big skellys on the ledge..Then just drag it all over to Ick. There isnt too many ways to go really.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. How to farm like a boss!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived