This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How to farm like a boss!

#21Kanus_oq_SerunaPosted 12/7/2012 11:07:39 AM
Yeah, helped a crap ton. Though I noticed that for some reason, it wouldn't let me pop shield wall and rec at the same time. Still, cutting out the drakes, I farmed the rest of the pit with ease. Alas, damn (you've entered too many instances).
---
Digitally penetrated? Well at least she didn't use an analog stick.
#22DawnshadowPosted 12/7/2012 11:30:32 AM
Also make sure your not pulling the blue dragons, the debuff they have will kill you for sure since you cant heal to 95% health.

I think you might be able to fix that. Try going in with bag space, a 'naked' armor set, and a Mists potion. After you drop combat, hit the armor set to strip naked (which drops your max HP) and drink the potion, which /should/ heal you up to 95%. Put your armor on again, eat, and carry on.
---
I have a blog! Warcraft and other gamer musings.
http://oilstainedlibram.wordpress.com/
#23Egxamer1Posted 12/7/2012 11:30:39 AM
Righteous,

Great guide really helpful even for me even though i play a Pally prot or as ret for the positions and stuff. The only thing i could add is that you include a pic of the map with your route pathing on it.

Maybe you did i fail in remembering every link.

Good job though +1 muffins
---
I am slaying all the bosses, I am winning all the dailies, I am doing all the dps, I am dating Mila Kunis, I am killing all the arenas, I belief in my Smelf.
#24Right_Chus_1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 12:21:50 PM
Dawnshadow posted...
Also make sure your not pulling the blue dragons, the debuff they have will kill you for sure since you cant heal to 95% health.

I think you might be able to fix that. Try going in with bag space, a 'naked' armor set, and a Mists potion. After you drop combat, hit the armor set to strip naked (which drops your max HP) and drink the potion, which /should/ heal you up to 95%. Put your armor on again, eat, and carry on.

I like your thinking and even though that would probably work, i think its more effort than i want to go through for 2 extra drops that 99.9% of the time would be worth less than a gold.

Egxamer1 posted...
Righteous,

Great guide really helpful even for me even though i play a Pally prot or as ret for the positions and stuff. The only thing i could add is that you include a pic of the map with your route pathing on it.

Maybe you did i fail in remembering every link.

Good job though +1 muffins

I didnt but there really isnt a path that is more ideal overall. Basically though you pull the first 2 guys and go down the left ramp..Gather everything on the sides/in the middle/and the big skellys on the ledge..Then just drag it all over to Ick. There isnt too many ways to go really.