This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would flying a low level around pandaria

#1Supah_AxelPosted 12/6/2012 12:26:43 AM(edited)
Give them a lot of exploration exp or would they get reduced exp for being a low level?

Like if I flew a level 1 over an area for them to discover, would they jump up like 10 levels?
---
Not buying SSB4 without the inclusion of the flower fairy Lip as a playable character.
LoL ign: Bakabridget
#2Moses_IncPosted 12/6/2012 12:31:01 AM
Pretty common sense they have level limits you have to reach before you can travel to the new lands. Just like all the other expansions.
---
I've seen michael moses a bunch lately. He's a newblet that shows definite promise.~Kirbix
http://puu.sh/2G6G
#3GreatDrakePosted 12/6/2012 12:35:18 AM
I'm actually not sure if low levels can be summoned to Pandaria I know anyone can take the boat the boat to Northrend and lower levels can be summoned to Shattrath
---
Bedlam Boy's Disturbing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2puDJun9iCA&feature=related
#4Supah_Axel(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 12:56:44 AM(edited)
Well i ported my level 74 friend to shrine of two moons and they were able to go there. I was going to recommend exploring pandaria since discovering an area there gives about as much exp as quests like amphitheater..
---
Not buying SSB4 without the inclusion of the flower fairy Lip as a playable character.
LoL ign: Bakabridget
#5Manor_47Posted 12/6/2012 12:59:15 AM
Yes low levels can be sent to pandaria via a portal, my priests hearthstone has been set there since level 40. Not sure about exploration experience though, I would imagine it won't work and the experience gain would be capped. Only one way to find out though.
#6CoriustehdrenyPosted 12/6/2012 1:11:01 AM
experience gain from exploration scales with your level
---
i'm was smart enuff - SpookeyDonkey
#7HakPosted 12/6/2012 2:04:27 AM
Coriustehdreny posted...
experience gain from exploration scales with your level

Kinda.... it scales down to your level, but doesn't scale up. A level 85 finding Durotar for the first time would still get about 10xp, but the level 10 finding Dread Wastes would be capped around only a couple hundred xp.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#8GreatDrakePosted 12/6/2012 3:32:52 PM
I've always wondered how many levels someone could get if they made a level one and had someone with a two person flying mount fly them around all the zones discovering everything
---
Bedlam Boy's Disturbing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2puDJun9iCA&feature=related
#9Little ZardarPosted 12/6/2012 3:35:43 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10HowiedodatPosted 12/6/2012 3:59:30 PM(edited)
On another note, not trying to hijack the topic though. I was watching some Brawlers guild matches on my 87 Pally and one of the guys down there invited me to his group with 3 other people asking me to buff them while I was watch ( he offered me 50 gold but I didn't take it ) and I was getting 11k XP when they killed an opponent, and was up to 18k XP when it was down to me and just the rogue.

Wondering if this would be a good way to power level and alt. Also, there is one fight where he was fighting an arcane mage that kept summoning mirror images over and over and over with 1 health each, every time he killed one image I got the 11k and 18k xp. He died ALOT on that fight and i think i gained like a mill or so XPjust from standing there.
---
Toon.