This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Girlfriend Ultimatum: "Stop playing WoW or I'm leaving..."

#31ClarkyMalarkyPosted 12/6/2012 4:12:41 PM
This relationship is circling the tube, either you dump that **** now, or you quit the game and let the **** spin around in the toilet a while longer.

Either way, your relationship will be flushed down the drain sooner or later.
---
Your ugly face is starting to piss me off.
#32vega2505Posted 12/6/2012 4:16:19 PM
Dude, you leave the toilet seat up...with a lady in the house? That's just bad form right there.
---
I used to be a Street Fighter like you...then I took a Spiral Arrow to the knee.
#33AeroePosted 12/6/2012 4:16:53 PM
dude, always pick the girl over the game. seriously, the game can't smash your headlights with a crowbar
#34Little ZardarPosted 12/6/2012 4:20:07 PM
^ whipped or desperate
---
http://i.imgur.com/2EJdw.gif
Rogue PvP in a nutshell.
#35Bosniak10Posted 12/6/2012 4:25:22 PM
I wouldn't forgive myself if my gf befriended a rival guilds member. How could you let that happen dude?? What is wrong with you???
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll! Do not feed!
#36AtomicPenguin76Posted 12/6/2012 4:25:32 PM
Didn't someone else just troll with this exact same topic a few days ago?
#37jase87Posted 12/6/2012 4:29:48 PM
if she said the actual word "wow" then let her leave. and if you call it "wow" yourself, you deserve to be alone.
#38adroge01Posted 12/6/2012 4:30:50 PM
n0matter posted...
It finally happened. After four years of co-habitation and late raid nights, she finally gave me the ultimatum to either give up WoW or she's moving out. I don't fully understand;

Just end it. Obviously you want WoW more. You should find someone that likes WoW as much as you do so the whole direct human interaction part doesn't get in the way of you living the life you want.

The whole picture thing? You're lame.
#39vanguard29Posted 12/6/2012 4:54:13 PM
MacrossSpecial posted...
give her a similar ultimatum that she has to give up something she greatly enjoys, like being an ass.

this is a great way to get her to break up with you, but honestly, it would be fun to do. dont do it, but please, do it.
---
"Even If the morrow is barren of promises / Nothing shall forestall my return"
#40TuclifePosted 12/6/2012 5:11:45 PM
RomeoMinola posted...
But, on the 0.01% chance this is actual serious; just let her leave. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say she deserves better. Also; a real man would only ever consider disclosing personal photos if she cheats. Not because she finally realizes you're pathetic.

A real man will never ever consider disclosing personal photo's, period. You can be mad, that's fine, have sex with her best friend or something. Placing embarrassing pictures of someone online is childish. Especially if she leaves you because you chose a game over her.

I'm not a warcraft player, but i can't imagine turning down sex with my girlfriend to play a game..
---
Knowledge reigns supreme over nearly everything