This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Girlfriend Ultimatum: "Stop playing WoW or I'm leaving..."

#71redundanciesPosted 12/7/2012 7:25:57 AM
RomeoMinola posted...
I know it's a troll topic but should I be surprised by the number of people that are blaming the girl here?

Blowing off work to play games when you can barely afford you house: Good

Girl that doesn't want to be with a pathetic bum: Bad

Only on Gamefaqs.

I've seen people blow off work for equally trivial reasons, and the OP did mention using vacation/sick days so the person wouldn't be losing any money in that case.
#72failure_turtlePosted 12/7/2012 8:18:44 AM
n0matter topic

clueless wow board is clueless
---
what
#73OzymandisPosted 12/7/2012 10:25:31 AM
Tuclife posted...
RomeoMinola posted...
But, on the 0.01% chance this is actual serious; just let her leave. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say she deserves better. Also; a real man would only ever consider disclosing personal photos if she cheats. Not because she finally realizes you're pathetic.

A real man will never ever consider disclosing personal photo's, period. You can be mad, that's fine, have sex with her best friend or something. Placing embarrassing pictures of someone online is childish. Especially if she leaves you because you chose a game over her.

All's fair in love and war. Cheaters don't deserve any special consideration.
---
"I'll turn you all into statues with liquid titanium-steel!"
#74vega2505Posted 12/7/2012 4:48:59 PM
Little Zardar posted...
^ whipped or desperate

Virgin.
---
I used to be a Street Fighter like you...then I took a Spiral Arrow to the knee.
#75aPimp_named_leEPosted 12/8/2012 1:51:53 AM
OW OW OW OWOWOWOW!!! my brain hurts :(

how can anyone possibly take this topic seriously. TC is portraying the classic nerd stereotype using a familiar yet generic story and has not responded to this topic once he has posted it... the first few times it is funny to see people seriously reply, but after that it just gets sad
---
~I will floss my teeth with your soul~
#76lazyslakerPosted 12/8/2012 2:48:34 AM
Get a just a friend of your own. Otherwise /forever alone will be your new avatar.
#77Lady_TygryPosted 12/8/2012 5:13:53 AM
After four years of co-habitation. . .

For the record, fellas, if this applies to you, I would ignore any other
'reason for a break-up', including WoW dedication, and assume this has something to do with it.
---
I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow, we would probably all have to resort to common sense.
#78Lucius43Posted 12/8/2012 7:50:23 AM
Lady_Tygry posted...
After four years of co-habitation. . .

For the record, fellas, if this applies to you, I would ignore any other
'reason for a break-up', including WoW dedication, and assume this has something to do with it.

i'm happily married to the woman that i co-habitated with. stop this conserative drone speak.
#79Lady_TygryPosted 12/8/2012 8:22:31 AM
i'm happily married to the woman that i co-habitated with. stop this conserative drone speak.

I'm a liberal atheist who lived with my better half for several years before we were married. Try again and project a little less.
---
I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow, we would probably all have to resort to common sense.
#80Lucius43Posted 12/8/2012 10:26:15 AM
Lady_Tygry posted...

I'm a liberal atheist who lived with my better half for several years before we were married. Try again and project a little less.

okay. so what was the point of your original post