This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

do you play on a pvp server?

#1chelthPosted 12/8/2012 4:35:32 PM
how do you like it?
#2PsoloquoisePosted 12/8/2012 4:57:21 PM
It's ganktastic.
#3Little ZardarPosted 12/8/2012 5:01:35 PM
hate it only because of the garbage can PvP is in right now.
---
http://i.imgur.com/2EJdw.gif
Rogue PvP in a nutshell.
#4Right_Chus_1Posted 12/8/2012 5:12:09 PM(edited)
I've always played on a PVE server. The way i see it, if i want to PVP, i know where to find it. If i want to be left alone and get something done, i have that option too.
#5Groudon_is_GoldPosted 12/8/2012 5:26:32 PM
There are moments where great world PvP happens, then there are others where you have a toe to toe fight with another player, then another person jumps in. Either side of that equation is lame.
---
99% of my posts are from a phone so please excuse me if I don't follow links or spellcheck.
#6KokeiiPosted 12/8/2012 5:45:30 PM
I do. It is fun sometimes. For example, maybe you're questing on a lowbie alt, and a Horde ganks you. Then you get on your main and kill them. Then they call some friends and kill you. So then you call some friends. And so on, until there is a decent brawl. For the most part, though, it tends to consist of a group of no-lifers camping certain areas just to get one occasional HK (the Dark Portal comes to mind). This is why when I rolled a char on a different server I specifically chose a PvE one. As was stated, when I want PvP, I know where to find it.
#7chelth(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 6:36:41 PM(edited)
i'm considering it cause i've always played pve for that reason, but maybe that element of danger would be fun. plus i usually play with other people, so i'd have help. plus i can imagine it would be nice to just kill the pesky night elf hunter stealing my targets.
#8MrBigJohnsonPosted 12/8/2012 7:00:45 PM
It's fun if you have thick skin. There's a reason the other side is called carebears.
---
Even addiction has diminishing returns.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Marisette/advanced
#9jupiterdreamsPosted 12/8/2012 7:49:15 PM
i like it , however 95% of the time players leave each other alone.
---
whats progress without failure
#10Tiberius1151Posted 12/8/2012 8:24:35 PM
Remember the old saying "If I see red they are dead!" Always played on a PvP server cuz my buddy was on one when I started playing and never saw the fun in the other way. Makes it challenging until you get camped..... then it's war!!
---
"All that is necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for enough good men to do nothing." --Edmund Burke