This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So does anyone here like daillies?

#1Supah_AxelPosted 12/9/2012 12:40:09 AM
Apparently a lot of people must love dailies because Blizzard made an entire expansion around them.
---
Not buying SSB4 without the inclusion of the flower fairy Lip as a playable character.
LoL ign: Bakabridget
#2DrkMagicianPosted 12/9/2012 12:58:23 AM
Oh good this topic yet again:

1) Dailies have been a part of WoW sicne at least the Burning Crusade Expansion.

2) You can get 440-450 pieces at the end of some of the questlines in every zone, having majority 450-ish pieces gets you into Heroic Dungoens, where the 463 pieces are. Having majority 463 pieces gets you into LFR, where the epics are (admittedly with reduced drop rate so people hopefully get out of Kiddy Prep Raiding and into Actual Raiding where u have to Pay Attention to Stuff)

3) Cloud Serpent, Tillers and Anglers dailies do not HAVE to be completed to Exalted level, unless ur concerned about your Cooking skill/your Fishing Skill/riding around on an oriental-style dragon mount

4) if you didnt have dailies to do you would be Bored. Bored people STOP PLAYING. People who stop playing are not paying Blizzard any money, which makes Blizzard executives vewwwy unhappy.

5) With the latest hand-holding item (revered rep commendations), gting a rep from start to Exalted takes maybe three days, possibly a week for Celestials/Shadopan - i havent personally gotten them to Revered yet to test the revered commendation for them.
#3Moses_IncPosted 12/9/2012 1:04:55 AM
ITT we make excuses for why this is an expansion about dailies when the truth is right in front of us?
---
I've seen michael moses a bunch lately. He's a newblet that shows definite promise.~Kirbix
http://puu.sh/2G6G
#4xKillaPandaxPosted 12/9/2012 1:07:08 AM
I genuinely enjoyed my time doing dailies back in cata to get my flame ward hippogryph. I'm glad blizzard is continuously making dailies to please me, and only me
---
Animal Crossing
#5AnaTheCatPosted 12/9/2012 1:10:47 AM
I always look forward to being exalted with everyone, feel's good just signing on to raid or to just do quick dailies with whatever new faction.
#6JAW2688Posted 12/9/2012 1:15:22 AM
DrkMagician posted...
Oh good this topic yet again:

1) Dailies have been a part of WoW sicne at least the Burning Crusade Expansion.

2) You can get 440-450 pieces at the end of some of the questlines in every zone, having majority 450-ish pieces gets you into Heroic Dungoens, where the 463 pieces are. Having majority 463 pieces gets you into LFR, where the epics are (admittedly with reduced drop rate so people hopefully get out of Kiddy Prep Raiding and into Actual Raiding where u have to Pay Attention to Stuff)

3) Cloud Serpent, Tillers and Anglers dailies do not HAVE to be completed to Exalted level, unless ur concerned about your Cooking skill/your Fishing Skill/riding around on an oriental-style dragon mount

4) if you didnt have dailies to do you would be Bored. Bored people STOP PLAYING. People who stop playing are not paying Blizzard any money, which makes Blizzard executives vewwwy unhappy.

5) With the latest hand-holding item (revered rep commendations), gting a rep from start to Exalted takes maybe three days, possibly a week for Celestials/Shadopan - i havent personally gotten them to Revered yet to test the revered commendation for them.

Or you have the RPG completionists out there who feel the need to do the majority each day and it ends up being around 2-3 hours and they quit because of it. Which has happened. TO EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN MY GUILD. Face it, WoW has lost its muster, if you don't see it now you soon will I'm sure.
#7DrkMagicianPosted 12/9/2012 1:54:19 AM
WoW may well have lost its lustre, but this isnt a topic about whether or not its still a good game, or whatever,. but yet another in the line of dont wanna do/like dailies waaaaaaaaaaaa, like there has been posted every week since people started hitting the level cap (again) and realising the had to do dailies (again) LIKE THEY HAVE AT LEAST TWICE BEFORE (i dont know if there were dailies before BC)
#8Lightning BoltPosted 12/9/2012 2:38:14 AM(edited)
The dominance offensive ones actually aren't all that bad. It feels like every other day or so they branch off into a new proper questline that's actually interesting.

Though, then again, it's the questlines I like, not the dailies.

Riiiight, and we wouldn't want people to get bored now would we? Dailies totally prevent people from getting bored. Yeeeeah.

Ow, I think all that sarcasm broke something in me.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#9Right_Chus_1Posted 12/9/2012 2:40:26 AM
I've done 3 days of dailys this xpac and i dont plan to do any more. Just personal preference really. If the dailys took like 20 or 30 minutes i'd probably do them but they just take too much time for my liking. But everyone is different.
#10DrkMagicianPosted 12/10/2012 12:13:17 AM
Dailies give you something to do, whether or not you like them, if there were no dailies people would clear content and be bored, like so many were before mists when all we had was Dragon Soul for like five months....