This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

reins of bronze drake

#11BombermanGoldPosted 12/11/2012 9:20:39 AM
I've heard the Violet Protodrake only rewards Master Skill on the character who originally gained the achievement. So you can't get it on your account wide achievement version, which is a shame.

You're correct.
Get the darn thing before the account-wide mess, you automatically get the 310% on that character.
---
"I will be your superhero!!!"
Xbox GT & PSN ID: BombermanGOLD
#12jlc992Posted 12/11/2012 9:24:20 AM
As a druid back then I always found it funny that when I got my 310% speed dragon it translated to my bird form. Now I just have to buy the skill (not really worth 4,500g in my opinion but it's there).
---
4 and 1 odd!
#13MrBigJohnsonPosted 12/11/2012 11:11:58 AM
it's only 4k with exalted rep, slap on a SW/org tabard and get to grinding.
---
Even addiction has diminishing returns.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Marisette/advanced
#14mybbqrulesPosted 12/11/2012 11:16:18 AM
kuroi posted...
vahndragonwing posted...
Supah_Axel posted...
Nightbird_X posted...
ALL mounts scale with riding skill and none award a riding skill.

Violet Proto Drake.

Nope, they changed it

Didn't the Plagued and Black Protodrakes also award 310% flying? Of course they are out of the game now, but for the sake of my memory I'd like to know.

FYI plauged is back in on the BMAH. Good luck getting it though, unless you're both incredibly gold-rich and have the spare time to sit at the BMAH hitting "bid" over and over when it's on low time.
---
This is my new sig. It sucks compared to my old one because apparently gfaqs mods have never seen cleavage before. GG.
#15dyepaintball764Posted 12/11/2012 11:39:01 AM
kuroi posted...
vahndragonwing posted...
Supah_Axel posted...
Nightbird_X posted...

Violet Proto Drake.

Nope, they changed it

Didn't the Plagued and Black Protodrakes also award 310% flying? Of course they are out of the game now, but for the sake of my memory I'd like to know.

They did. I got the Black Proto when it was relevant.
#16ElaeusPosted 12/12/2012 12:05:19 AM
dyepaintball764 posted...
kuroi posted...
vahndragonwing posted...
Supah_Axel posted...
Nightbird_X posted...

Violet Proto Drake.

Nope, they changed it

They did. I got the Black Proto when it was relevant.

Except that every WotLK meta mount awarded 310% when they were current expansion, so I am not sure why those two were the only ones to be brought up.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#17Lucavi000Posted 12/12/2012 1:14:50 AM
vahndragonwing posted...
Supah_Axel posted...
Nightbird_X posted...

Violet Proto Drake.

Nope, they changed it

A lot of achievement mounts gave 310% flying. Well, flying mounts from raiding achievements that is.
---
i dont play singleplayer games too much. I beat it then quit it, like my exgirlfriends. -- Little Zardar
#18ChocoboMog123Posted 12/12/2012 1:32:43 AM
Don't gladiator mounts still claim to give 310%?
---
"You're sorely underestimating the power of nostalgia goggles." - adjl
http://www.smbc-comics.com/comics/20110218.gif