This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D: A Pokemon MMO would kill WoW

#11undead4life321Posted 12/9/2012 10:28:43 PM
Amakusa posted...
Elaeus posted...
I never understood why Mewtwo was #150 while Mew was #151.

Mew was added long after the first 150 were implemented in place of the debug code.

In the game maybe. Most of the Pokémon from the 2nd gen were taken out of gen 1. That's why Ho oh is in the first episode of the anime.
---
'OMG PANDAS! Now WoW is a kids game!'
You guys do realize the mighty warriors of Azeroth play capture the flag like a bunch of eight year olds... Right?
#12XtraTPosted 12/9/2012 10:31:28 PM
nintendo

pick one
---
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.
#13Aposter26Posted 12/9/2012 10:40:36 PM
I played my fair share of Pokemon while I was younger, now I'm sort of back into it, with my daughter playing Pokemon. I have to say, if done correctly, I would jump on a Pokemon MMO in a heartbeat. If nothing other than to just check it out.
#14Sellus GraviusPosted 12/10/2012 12:01:44 AM
XtraT posted...
nintendo

pick one

I hate the fact that this is true :(
#15ElaeusPosted 12/10/2012 3:56:14 AM(edited)
Amakusa posted...
Elaeus posted...
I never understood why Mewtwo was #150 while Mew was #151.

Mew was added long after the first 150 were implemented in place of the debug code.

That's my question: How was Mewtwo an "original" pokemon in the pokedex while its original form, Mew, isn't?

You would think either the writers or Professor Oak were high or something when they made that pokedex.

Or was Mew not even discovered by the time Gary Oak fought Mewtwo in Giovanni's Gym and therefore Giovanni was the only one who could prove Mew even existed since he artificially developed Mewtwo of its genes?

(this would mean the original pokedex had only 149 pokemon till the first movie added #150 and #151 since Gary's pokedex couldn't identify Mewtwo when he encountered him the first time. Which is funny because it DID identify Togepi or however you spell that one Misty had even though it is in the Johto pokedex ).

Honestly don't know what I am missing and I can't believe I remember this much stuff from something I haven't watched in around 15 years..
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#16MarikhenPosted 12/10/2012 3:52:41 AM
C/D topics without proper poll mechanics or crossdressers are so passe.
Confirm/Deny.
---
Stop complaining. I could have done this more painfully. - Dryad from Sacred 2.
#17webbc99Posted 12/10/2012 7:13:42 AM
Would absolutely love this. But would it be top down graphics of the current games? Or 3rd person?

Either way, I'd play it and probably love it.
---
PSN: Toastie88 | XBL: Griever88 | Steam: webbc99
Playing: World of Warcraft, Borderlands 2
#18BIMHBPosted 12/10/2012 7:55:24 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#19ThunderFilchPosted 12/10/2012 8:21:54 AM
BIMHB posted...
I would not play it as I am no longer 12 years old or an autistic man child.

Pokemon is for little kids with mental disabilities, Warcraft is for manly men

I'd be all for it as long as the expansions followed the game releases as someone mentioned earlier

And I could ride my bike wherever the hell I please
#20FluttershyPonyPosted 12/10/2012 9:12:52 AM
>pokemon

Yeah all the 5 year olds would go from WoW to pokemon.

how many 5 year olds play wow? like .1% of the population? go away.