This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are EoE and ZG solo-able?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Are EoE and ZG solo-able?
3 years ago#1
Topic

Like ZG for the tiger mount and raptor boss.

Eoe, not sure because the last phase you had to fly on a dragon and shoot stuff at boss.
Xbox Live GT: Nebbycat2004
3 years ago#2
Yes, both easily.

The only issue you'll have is Mandokir the Bloodlord, for the raptor mount. Unless you're a DK or a Pally it's just undoable.

For the dragon at the end of EoE, just spam the rotation 1123.
You can try some variations. Spam a bit of 3 before he shows to get the HoT up high, and I think 11123 works as well, but 1123 served me fine at 85.
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
3 years ago#3
EoE? Yes. Tiger mount? Yes. Raptor mount? You need a class that has the ability to survive an instakill attack.
Can excessive stupidity be a valid reason for moderation?
http://backloggery.com/majorgamer
3 years ago#4
I tried the tiger boss in ZG once, but i wasnt sure of the strat and didnt kill all the tigers before taking on boss, should i do that?
Xbox Live GT: Nebbycat2004
3 years ago#5
Not sure it even matters at 90 tbh. Depends on the class.
The least damaging way to handle fight is to pull each pack of tigers one at a time and down them. Don't push dps on the boss if you're doing this because she calls them all out herself at some percent of her health, 50% I think? And interrupt her Tears of Blahblahblah

Shouldn't be necessary though, but there it is.
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
3 years ago#6
wieheistdu posted...
Topic

Like ZG for the tiger mount and raptor boss.

Eoe, not sure because the last phase you had to fly on a dragon and shoot stuff at boss.

Last phase scales with gear just like FL in Uld. EoE is incredibly easy to solo; dunno about ZG, but it should be easy too.
I'm told I look a lot like Rory Macdonald - http://i46.tinypic.com/2eyf5sy.jpg
Set to WARNED status for being a Republican on 11/08/2012
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Are EoE and ZG solo-able?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived