This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are EoE and ZG solo-able?

#1wieheistduPosted 12/10/2012 4:20:38 AM
Topic

Like ZG for the tiger mount and raptor boss.

Eoe, not sure because the last phase you had to fly on a dragon and shoot stuff at boss.
---
Xbox Live GT: Nebbycat2004
#2Lightning BoltPosted 12/10/2012 4:22:56 AM(edited)
Yes, both easily.

The only issue you'll have is Mandokir the Bloodlord, for the raptor mount. Unless you're a DK or a Pally it's just undoable.

For the dragon at the end of EoE, just spam the rotation 1123.
You can try some variations. Spam a bit of 3 before he shows to get the HoT up high, and I think 11123 works as well, but 1123 served me fine at 85.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#3Major GamerPosted 12/10/2012 4:22:00 AM
EoE? Yes. Tiger mount? Yes. Raptor mount? You need a class that has the ability to survive an instakill attack.
---
Can excessive stupidity be a valid reason for moderation?
http://backloggery.com/majorgamer
#4wieheistdu(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 4:40:12 AM
I tried the tiger boss in ZG once, but i wasnt sure of the strat and didnt kill all the tigers before taking on boss, should i do that?
---
Xbox Live GT: Nebbycat2004
#5Lightning BoltPosted 12/10/2012 4:59:03 AM(edited)
Not sure it even matters at 90 tbh. Depends on the class.
The least damaging way to handle fight is to pull each pack of tigers one at a time and down them. Don't push dps on the boss if you're doing this because she calls them all out herself at some percent of her health, 50% I think? And interrupt her Tears of Blahblahblah

Shouldn't be necessary though, but there it is.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#6Nightbird_XPosted 12/10/2012 7:51:05 AM
wieheistdu posted...
Topic

Like ZG for the tiger mount and raptor boss.

Eoe, not sure because the last phase you had to fly on a dragon and shoot stuff at boss.

Last phase scales with gear just like FL in Uld. EoE is incredibly easy to solo; dunno about ZG, but it should be easy too.
---
I'm told I look a lot like Rory Macdonald - http://i46.tinypic.com/2eyf5sy.jpg
Set to WARNED status for being a Republican on 11/08/2012