This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Amazing how much the hate died down...

#1Coop14Posted 12/10/2012 2:45:50 PM
And months later for the most part it appears Pandaria is appearing to be a much more beloved expansion so far than its predesessor Cataclysm.

While my assumption is on not exactly reliable facts, seeing WoW creeping back on these forums is very indicative of a small rise in playerbase. Also asking around trade chat personally the general response is everyone loves Pandaria, it's just a bit daily heavy.

Like I said, my assumptions and statement are based off an extremely small sample so is in no way reliable, but I am happy to see how much love it's getting, before it got so much hate when it was announced.

/blogfaqs
---
On the WoW board today, Coop14 becomes the most desired male on the board in the span of a single day. -
Wyrmwarrior5
#2GateCaptainPosted 12/10/2012 2:54:26 PM
Panda land still sucks no one is talking about it cause we all hate it and whats the point of saying it 10'000 times aday. Not like blizard cares or even reads gamefaqs to see the posts.
#3Right_Chus_1Posted 12/10/2012 2:58:48 PM
Gate Captain? More like, Captian McGrumpypants!!
#4steveoSEKPosted 12/10/2012 3:00:03 PM
MoP is great.
---
http://i47.tinypic.com/1t0njr.jpg http://gurn.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/eek-a-mouse.jpg http://i47.tinypic.com/2zo90xw.jpg
#5jowephocksPosted 12/10/2012 3:00:51 PM
Everyone had one gimmick about an expansion to whine about when announced.

Very few things were worse than Cataclysm. The quality of life updates were fine, the content past tier 11 was garbage.

I just hope blizzard learns from letting dailies be more efficient at capping valor. 40 valor from raid bosses is a good step, but we should be allowed to cap from pure raiding and not having to mix LFR and the other crap that awards valor.

"play the game how you want" isn't "do everything that gives valor to cap"
#6Chielz0rPosted 12/10/2012 3:33:20 PM
It's not hard to be better then Cata.
#7Egxamer1Posted 12/10/2012 3:36:06 PM
Havent given this xpac any hate at all except dailies... but hey its the most beautiful daily scenery ive seen yet!

Also..

**** Dailies... really, literally, never chance those dailies in bronies until the ook is in the cake and the dooker is spongy and bruised from the snoo snoo.
---
I am slaying all the bosses, I am winning all the dailies, I am doing all the dps, I am dating Mila Kunis, I am killing all the arenas, I belief in my Smelf.
#8vahndragonwingPosted 12/10/2012 3:37:11 PM
They died off because the GW2 fanboys can't come to the board talking about how this game sucks and is dying because GW2 is below it in the top games overall, top pc games, and the board is also a few behind

But we still get those slowpokes like GateCaptain who didn't get the memo that it's not longer hipstercool to hate on the expansion
---
3DS Friend Code: 3050-9023-0902 - Ender
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 3440-1140-5876 - Ender
#9Aposter26Posted 12/10/2012 3:37:17 PM
jowephocks posted...
Everyone had one gimmick about an expansion to whine about when announced.

Very few things were worse than Cataclysm. The quality of life updates were fine, the content past tier 11 was garbage.

I just hope blizzard learns from letting dailies be more efficient at capping valor. 40 valor from raid bosses is a good step, but we should be allowed to cap from pure raiding and not having to mix LFR and the other crap that awards valor.

"play the game how you want" isn't "do everything that gives valor to cap"

I agree. I wish they'd raise the valor cap at least to 1500. Even if we cap every week it's still going to take some months and months to fully gear out, because the faction gear is a higher level than the LFR gear. I don't mind the dailies so much, I don't do them every day but I know if I want 489 gear I'll have to do them, so I can get ready for raid heroics.
#10PiratethingyPosted 12/10/2012 4:56:22 PM
At this point in its life cycle, Cataclysm was also well liked. It was the second half of that expansion that people really hated iirc. Cara heroics and first couple months of raiding were pretty great.
---
Hit me up on Steam: ehusfelt
BioStar Z77 | i5-2500k | HIS HD 7850 | Samsung 120GB SSD | Antec 900