This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Amazing how much the hate died down...

#21Mighty_BuffaloPosted 12/11/2012 8:55:39 PM
BahamutDarkFire posted...
SnappySnake posted...
If only this culture of hating and whining would disappear, it would be a lot better.

It always tickles me deep down when people utter communist notions like this.

Read Pravda, Comrade. All is well, nothing to complain about.
#22Rama_IIIPosted 12/11/2012 9:05:52 PM
The dailies from Cataclysm scared me off to the point where I unsubscribed. I don't mind the dailies in MoP at all, and I love farming...vegetables. I also love that LFR allows those of us with not quite enough time to raid "professionally" to still experience the content.
---
The Garden Of Rama
Arthur C. Clarke is the one true God.
#23xVSaNxPosted 12/11/2012 9:50:34 PM
well the people that hated it so much have probably left by now plus theres no sense in beating a dead horse

lol @ gw2 hating wow nerds on this board/itt

dailies are HORRIBLE in this expansion, they genuinely feel like a job, pvp is so unbalanced its not taken seriously any more, but at least theres plenty of raids, scenarios, and gearing up feels rewarding to non guild raiders
#24electricgodPosted 12/11/2012 10:10:45 PM
The dailies from Cataclysm scared me off to the point where I unsubscribed.

What, all 3 of them?
#25XiocamiePosted 12/11/2012 11:00:38 PM
Hate died down because everyone realized just how damn sexy those Pandaren are.
What big woop wanna fight about it?
#26ElaeusPosted 12/11/2012 11:07:43 PM
electricgod posted...
The dailies from Cataclysm scared me off to the point where I unsubscribed.

What, all 3 of them?

He probably meant Molten Front.
Which is funny because they were more fun than most of MoP's dailies and alot more... Smooth.

Tol Barad dailies got old really fast but they were also still alright in my opinion.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#27pengalorPosted 12/11/2012 11:16:01 PM
Coop14 posted...
And months later for the most part it appears Pandaria is appearing to be a much more beloved expansion so far than its predesessor Cataclysm.

While my assumption is on not exactly reliable facts, seeing WoW creeping back on these forums is very indicative of a small rise in playerbase. Also asking around trade chat personally the general response is everyone loves Pandaria, it's just a bit daily heavy.

Like I said, my assumptions and statement are based off an extremely small sample so is in no way reliable, but I am happy to see how much love it's getting, before it got so much hate when it was announced.

/blogfaqs

I think, for the most part (myself especially) it's not the expansion itself that is hated, rather some of the choices made in it. Many people hate the dailies, the implementation of the Brawler's Guild, CRZ, and other things. These things in and of themselves do not make the expansion bad in my eyes, it's certainly much better than Cata was in terms of actual game content imo, but people get frustrated by these things that hinder something they really want to enjoy.
---
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z167/Pengalor/sig_2copy.jpg
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/pengalor/advanced
#28MajinUltimaPosted 12/11/2012 11:40:27 PM
GateCaptain posted...
Panda land still sucks no one is talking about it cause we all hate it and whats the point of saying it 10'000 times aday. Not like blizard cares or even reads gamefaqs to see the posts.

--Pretty pointless to justly rag on how childish the panda crap is 24/7. The entire species is still trash and the asian theme is still overloaded.
---
Homura-chan is the coolest.
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/8901/homura03.jpg
#29Black_Mage_MeeePosted 12/11/2012 11:43:23 PM
I don't really get people who were complaining about pandas. Unless we're talking about people who also think WoW invented the MMO genre.
I think everyone who played Warcraft 3 knew this was coming eventually unlike some other race choices (space goats anyone?)

And they're so damn cute too ;)
---
~Kweh
#30RamviciousPosted 12/12/2012 1:09:07 AM
I am enjoying this expansion more than Cata. I don't like the changes to talents though. I liked spending a talent point everytime I leveled. It just gave me something to look forward to.
---
"I installed a skylight in my apartment... the people who live above me are furious!"
Steven Wright