This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

since when do they start tuesday maintenance this early?

#21XtraTPosted 12/11/2012 3:53:43 AM
here's something to occupy yourself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTin-eTnkOM

if you listen it all you are BIJ worthy
---
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.
#22Crimsin_GibletPosted 12/11/2012 4:58:03 AM
i always remember it being 6 am eastern, not 4 am, i just drank 3 redbulls an hour ago to grind some honor and now this?

Lmfao, I know exactly how you feel man and it blows.

As an aside, I really wish that server down time didn't count against game time :\ but whatta ya gonna do
---
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain. "
#23MarzPosted 12/11/2012 5:53:46 AM
holy s***, it's down for a long ass time.

while I',m butthurt, I might as well do something productive like go to the gym and christmas shop.
---
~!
#24BMac89Posted 12/11/2012 6:07:21 AM
Sativa_Rose posted...
10 hours until the game is back up...

I'm pissed right now. Way to ruin my night, Blizzard

Because you couldn't play WoW your night was ruined... get a life rofl.
---
I was on Intervention
#25vahndragonwingPosted 12/11/2012 6:26:39 AM
Crimsin_Giblet posted...
i always remember it being 6 am eastern, not 4 am, i just drank 3 redbulls an hour ago to grind some honor and now this?

As an aside, I really wish that server down time didn't count against game time :\ but whatta ya gonna do

Well, it doesn't

So there's that.

(It's in the ToS that the month you pay for takes into account for Tuesday downtime)
---
3DS Friend Code: 3050-9023-0902 - Ender
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 3440-1140-5876 - Ender
#26HakPosted 12/11/2012 6:28:16 AM
Crimsin_Giblet posted...

It's in the ToU that they can stop you playing at any time they feel the wish to and you have no comeback. No point in complaining about something you agreed to already. Actually, if you read the ToU it comes across that you should consider yourself lucky that you can even give them your money, and if you get any gametime at all then you're doing well. It would be bad customer service, but they could pull the servers down for a week, with no prior notice, and you would have absolutely no comeback on it whatsoever.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#27Crimsin_GibletPosted 12/11/2012 6:34:38 AM
Crimsin_Giblet posted...

It's in the ToU that they can stop you playing at any time they feel the wish to and you have no comeback. No point in complaining about something you agreed to already. Actually, if you read the ToU it comes across that you should consider yourself lucky that you can even give them your money, and if you get any gametime at all then you're doing well. It would be bad customer service, but they could pull the servers down for a week, with no prior notice, and you would have absolutely no comeback on it whatsoever.

Ok
---
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain. "
#28DreDayyPosted 12/11/2012 7:23:45 AM
XD @ people defending frost bomb damage.
---
|i7 3930k|Rampage IV Formula|16gb 2133mhz|GTX 680|Samsung 830 128gb|Crucial M4 128gb|2 x 1TB WD Black|NZXT Switch 810|AX 850|H100|