rogue pvp

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Adraen

Adraen
4 years ago#1
is it still absolutely terrible?

User Info: NitroRat

NitroRat
4 years ago#2
Yeah..
I don't think I have ever seen religion compared to public urination before.- TheBlueAvenger

Adraen
4 years ago#3
NitroRat posted...
Yeah..

how bad? is it going to be fixed soon

Adraen
4 years ago#4
bump

User Info: p3r0x1d3

p3r0x1d3
4 years ago#5
rogues are currently the worst arena class with the lowest representation out of the top 1000 teams with 5.4%, the 2nd lowest is 10% higher than them, they need a serious fix, its really just rogue survivability and dmg that is hurting them, a warrior can seriously kill an equal geared rogue in 3 hits, and a mage can blow a rogue up from 100-0 in a shatter if the rogue has cloak on cd, also mobility is a huge problem, i would say just make prep baseline ability for rogues and not a talent, for a class so reliant on cooldowns its really needed but we can't get it because we need shadowstep for mobility.

User Info: 0pt1muzPr1m3

0pt1muzPr1m3
4 years ago#6
They were beat to s*** by the nerf bat after being so 'op' in cata. I fear what will happen to the warrior class by the end of this expansion or the beginning of the next.
Twenty-three is number one!

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
4 years ago#7
its so bad that i, the infamous rogue lover, have came back from the depths of hell to tell you that rogues suck now, and with that, i am leaving.

User Info: Lightning Bolt

Lightning Bolt
4 years ago#8
how bad?

This bad.
http://i.imgur.com/2EJdw.gif
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev

User Info: JAW2688

JAW2688
4 years ago#9
There are worse out there than rogues.

User Info: dermoratraken

dermoratraken
4 years ago#10
Rogues are fine. Some classes are just too strong. The numbers will balance out better after nerfs to them.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived