This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Alternative enchants to Jade Spirit?

#11mrhighlife83Posted 12/11/2012 6:27:17 PM
LanceFlugerman posted...
OmniNakago posted...
YMMV

Your mule may vary * if any one was wondering n

That would explain why I see it so often in strip club reviews.
#12xpiritflarePosted 12/11/2012 7:14:54 PM
Oh man Jade Spirit is only selling for 5.5k on my server, how I'd love to have sold the 3 I sold for 9k instead
---
Yeah. "I'm going to turn back time an hour. It'll take about an hour." - AnnaBananaa
#13TloyaPosted 12/11/2012 7:18:16 PM
Get Windsong.

The Jade Spirit prices are ridiculous for a reason--they take 10 sha crystals to make. Honestly I don't even sell them on my server because they're so damn expensive to make, but demand is so low because Windsong is such a good alternative. They're not profitable.
---
http://i33.tinypic.com/i3yr8w.png
http://i56.tinypic.com/2d9tox1.jpg
#14ChocoboMog123Posted 12/11/2012 10:15:06 PM
Tloya posted...
Get Windsong.

The Jade Spirit prices are ridiculous for a reason--they take 10 sha crystals to make. Honestly I don't even sell them on my server because they're so damn expensive to make, but demand is so low because Windsong is such a good alternative. They're not profitable.

Windsong was a decent alternative when Jade Spirit wasn't on a rPPM mechanic. Now, Jade Spirit is MILES above Windsong. If Windsong had 100% uptime, it still might not beat out Jade Spirit.

Check the price on the mats. If they're under 5k, take it. If that's not good enough, buy Ethereal Shards and have an enchanter use his CD every day for you.
---
"You're sorely underestimating the power of nostalgia goggles." - adjl
http://www.smbc-comics.com/comics/20110218.gif
#15HakPosted 12/12/2012 8:26:46 AM
mrhighlife83 posted...
Glockass1 posted...
SongstressCela posted...
So I got a bit of a reminder by my raid leader today to get my gear enchanted...though the only thing I'm really missing are bracers and my weapon. Bracers are bad enough as is, charging 2,000g for it.

But there's no way in hell I'm going to spend 9,000g on Jade Spirit, on a raid finder weapon. Anyone have any solutions/alternatives? F***ing enchanters are jerks. >_>

Considering we have to grind GL rep to revered then Shado-pan rep to Honored we have the right to charge for weapon enchants for as much as we want.

This kind of mentality only really works when the enchants aren't widespread. Now that the expansion has been out for 2.5 months and any enchanter that has put in even the slightest amount of effort has access to the enchants, you should consider yourself lucky to get a small tip on top of the cost of mats.

If that was really the case, do you think you'd still be seeing the enchant going for 9k (6k on my server)? You should consider yourself lucky that there's some enchanters out there who can be bothered grinding their way through some of the most boring dailies for that long a period of time. If your guild has enough people you don't need to pay that much, then fair play to you, but considering how much I utterly detest dailies, I see the gold I'm making back a way of offsetting those utterly ridiculous timesinks.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#16c0sa n0straPosted 12/12/2012 8:47:39 AM
SongstressCela posted...
So I got a bit of a reminder by my raid leader today to get my gear enchanted...though the only thing I'm really missing are bracers and my weapon. Bracers are bad enough as is, charging 2,000g for it.

But there's no way in hell I'm going to spend 9,000g on Jade Spirit, on a raid finder weapon. Anyone have any solutions/alternatives? F***ing enchanters are jerks. >_>

Oh yeah, totally our fault this recipe costs 10 crystals, have you heard? The crisis wasn't Obama's fault, it was those damn Enchanters again.