Offhand Heirloom, worth it?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Offhand Heirloom, worth it?
4 years ago#1
Specifically for a Rogue and a Monk. Would be Venerable Mass.
4 years ago#2
as long as you're not like lvl 60 already, yeah. It's a pretty huge damage increase.
I could see you, but I couldn't hear you You were holding your hat in the breeze Turning away from me In this moment you were stolen...
4 years ago#3
If you have surplus JP go for it, otherwise you will pick up a new weapon every 5-10 levels if you get lucky with drops.
4 years ago#4
as long as you're not like lvl 60 already, yeah. It's a pretty huge damage increase.

51 and 25. Granted, monks get a new weapons every 10 levels IIRC?
4 years ago#5
I haven't heard anything about that, but even if you do, the BoAs scale so they will be better for the next 9 levels until you get a new one.

As a frame of reference, I leveled an enhance shaman with two BoA maces and after I got windfury I could kill any mob 4-5 levels higher than me in one GCD.
I could see you, but I couldn't hear you You were holding your hat in the breeze Turning away from me In this moment you were stolen...
4 years ago#6
I haven't heard anything about that, but even if you do, the BoAs scale so they will be better for the next 9 levels until you get a new one.

As a frame of reference, I leveled an enhance shaman with two BoA maces and after I got windfury I could kill any mob 4-5 levels higher than me in one GCD.

Yeah I know how well they scale, was wondering if it'd be worth it.
4 years ago#7
tote_all posted...

There's only a couple you get through the monk quests. One to start and one at the end, I think. The rest are belts.
The Garden Of Rama
Arthur C. Clarke is the one true God.
4 years ago#8
tote_all posted...

There's only a couple you get through the monk quests. One to start and one at the end, I think. The rest are belts.

Oh even more reason, then. Thank you.
4 years ago#9
There's vendors that sell weapons every 10 levels in the place you Zen Pilgrimage to for the monk. Don't bother just for them.
One guy sells agi fists, another caster staves.
That's five minutes of my life I'm never getting back...
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Offhand Heirloom, worth it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived