This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I just leveled 85-90 just doing dungeons; 0 quests in Pandaria

#1CrevoxPosted 12/14/2012 3:07:58 AM
AMA

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Sarnox

Stupid Blizzard trying to force different playstyles on people. They add in all these dailies that give good gear for dungeons/raiding, the charms of fortune, and then requiring reputation to spend your JP/VP? Screw that, I'm not going to do it. I want to play the game how I want to play it, and they're not going to sway me.

I only stepped in Pandaria twice: I grabbed the Yak mount, and helped my friend kill a rare mob twice. I never did a single quest in Pandaria, and I don't plan to.
#2daemon672Posted 12/14/2012 3:10:49 AM
Why?

and

Why do you think we care?

Everyone plays the game the way they want to.
---
Tutti Frutti Summer Love
#3XtraTPosted 12/14/2012 3:11:22 AM
http://i.imgur.com/dOSXU.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/DsBh6.jpg
---
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.
#4Crevox(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2012 3:44:07 AM(edited)
Why?

and

Because why not.

Yes, they do, but I just find it extremely annoying what Blizzard did this expansion. Their entire new system of trying to force together multiple different playstyles is just annoying and stupid. I really don't know what they were doing.

Also, if you're not interested or don't care... why post? Don't.

</blogfaqs>

EDIT: More elaborate post: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7415511630?page=1#0
#5seasloth21Posted 12/14/2012 3:46:22 AM
Crevox posted...
Why?

and

Because why not.

Yes, they do, but I just find it extremely annoying what Blizzard did this expansion. Their entire new system of trying to force together multiple different playstyles is just annoying and stupid. I really don't know what they were doing.

Also, if you're not interested or don't care... why post? Don't.

</blogfaqs>

MOP has been out for awhile, and there were thousands of these type of posts across the many forums, so, no one cares because it's old news.

EDIT: More elaborate post: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7415511630?page=1#0
#6ElaeusPosted 12/14/2012 3:51:35 AM
i honestly could of not have had cared any more less
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#7Crevox(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2012 3:56:19 AM(edited)

Then don't post. If you make a topic I don't care about, I don't respond to it complaining.

The topic is not so much as me bragging about my achievement, but more so about the current issue with the state of the game and Blizzard's design direction at the moment.

I've been playing this game probably for longer than anyone here (stress test, pre-alpha) and this is probably one of their (if not) worst decisions.
#8Greggbird33Posted 12/14/2012 4:13:05 AM
Crevox posted...

Then don't post. If you make a topic I don't care about, I don't respond to it complaining.

The topic is not so much as me bragging about my achievement, but more so about the current issue with the state of the game and Blizzard's design direction at the moment.

I've been playing this game probably for longer than anyone here (stress test, pre-alpha) and this is probably one of their (if not) worst decisions.

I wouldn't really call taking the longest way possible to level and achievement.

Also, everyone here has been playing longer than everyone else.
---
This guy are sick.
#9ElaeusPosted 12/14/2012 4:18:37 AM(edited)
Crevox posted...

don't post

So if people didn't care about your opinion or disagreed with you they shouldn't post? lol
I personally think the design to let people stop afking in cities for dungeon leveling only was for the best. If you disagree fine; we honestly -again- don't care to know.

Greggbird33 posted...

Also, everyone here has been playing longer than everyone else.

No that's fine- he has been playing longer than me since all I did in vanilla was leveling two characters and getting "OMG!!!" Corporal in PvP. I didn't start to play properly till TBC (and by properly I mean end game).

It is funny to see people relating their opinion's validity, no matter how trashy it is, to the amount of time they played the game.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#10Sanosuke92Posted 12/14/2012 4:36:01 AM
okay then and how long did it take you?