This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I both do and don't want to start up a new character to level to 90....

#1TeamShadowclanPosted 12/16/2012 10:44:56 AM
Anyone else in the same boat?

When MoP came out, I leveled a priest from 1-90. I've done the rep grinds for a few factions now, done a bit of PvP and raiding and the likes, and have geared my priest up more than I've ever done any other character in the past (relatively).

I've got to the stage though where cause I feel quite squishy, I'd like to play a plate class....but God, I cannot bear to start the grind from level 1 again. I don't even know if I could bother doing up a Dk with their head start. The problem is mainly having to start rep and gear grinds up again. Doing all the end game stuff again is daunting :(
---
http://h10.abload.de/img/shesafirinherlazeroer5x.gif
"A Cynical *****" - Dara O'Briain on TSC
#2OgreBattle019Posted 12/16/2012 10:47:39 AM
rep grinds easier on alt with the new double-rep tokens
---
| . _-~^*''' o . ''*^-'|_--~^*'' .o ''*^-'|
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio
#3BoogyyPosted 12/16/2012 11:07:06 AM
As a shaman that never has interest playing a tank, I feel like I'm on the same page.

Aside from having to redo rep grinds, lfr, and whatnot to gear up, I cannot bear the level grind. Plus, every time I get on something like let's say a - mage, rogue, paladin. I just say "why don't I just start gearing my enhancement/elemental shaman".

Was never that fond of DPSing either, and shaman have fun if not practical dps specs.
If I ever want to level a disc priest or holy paladin up, I just think "****, I already have a geared shaman that's great for raids."

I'm stuck >:
---
Flowers are really unbalance