This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Crafting Material Too Easy to Obtain Via Spirit of Harmony.....?

#1InfestedAdamPosted 12/21/2012 11:29:57 AM
......or am I missing something?

I recently hit level 90 on my main and when I went to get my Pandaria flight training I noticed the vendor that sells various crafting material for one Spirit of Harmony. I also know one can farm up to 12 Spirit of Harmony (each day?) with a fully upgraded Sunsong Ranch.

Part of me is thinking this can be a reliable source of crafting materials and without the need to farm stuff via mobs.

On the other hand I'm wondering if this will make crafted items and material too easy to obtain.

For those who have been farming this stuff the past couple of weeks how is the crafting market like? I can only imagine the cooldown to craft stuff (i.e. Imperial Silk) to be the main chokepoint for crafting professions but how is it from a gathering perspective?

Comments are appreciated,

Thank you
---
"You must gather your party before venturing forth"
"Go for the eyes Boo! Go for the eyes!"
#2emidasPosted 12/21/2012 11:30:47 AM
You can farm 16 motes, not 12 spirits. Very, very different.

10 motes = 1 spirit.
---
i5-2500k @ 4.6Ghz | Gigabyte GTX 670 2GB | Crucial M4 120GB | 16GB DDR3 Corsair Vengance LP | CM HAF 932
http://speedtest.net/result/1904795009.png
#3BelialkkPosted 12/21/2012 11:32:29 AM(edited)
You can have 16 spaces in your farm, but you don't get Spirit of Harmony. You get Motes of Harmony. 10 makes one Spirit.

Edit: Oh boo. Beaten.
---
SSF4AE Mains: Gen/Gouken
Xbox GT: WiveAdon
#4InfestedAdam(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2012 11:33:19 AM
Ahhhhh, now I see. That makes a very very big difference. Glad I ask now instead of getting disappointed after rushing to Revered and seeing how little my harvest truly is. Thanks for the quick responses.
---
"You must gather your party before venturing forth"
"Go for the eyes Boo! Go for the eyes!"