This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Second Wind is getting nerfed to 2% in the 5.2 patch notes

#21WaffIeElitePosted 12/22/2012 11:29:33 AM
Lightning Bolt posted...
Another fun thing getting nerfed because of PVP.
Really wish the game didn't have arena.

This. On a sidenote, they tried to make Second Wind's little brother, Conversion, not garbage. Still sucks. Also Death Siphon can eat me too. Increasing the heals on those abilities doesn't fix the underlying base problems:

Conversion will gobble up tons of Runic Power for a slow, weak heal. Death Siphon uses valuable Death Runes which are certainly not available at all times. Death Pact is a 50% max HP heal which either nails Unholy's Ghoul, or Blood/Frost set up a summon macro.
#22WaffIeElitePosted 12/22/2012 11:32:20 AM
piplupzero posted...
shawn10000000 posted...
Lightning Bolt posted...
Another fun thing getting nerfed because of PVP.
Really wish the game didn't have arena.

How about they stop being lazy and make seperate abilities so both sides can be happy? dont be pretentious.

1: That word makes no sense in that context
2: Turning wow into 2 separate games is an easy cop out solution that shouldn't be used because learning 2 separate games with slight similarity's is no fun.

Except for, you know, the fact that PVP and PVE players are always at eachother's throats for this? More often than not, PVP crybabies cause legitimate PVE skills/talents/equipment to get nerfed. Entire specs have been dismissed from raids because of PVP balancing.
#23XtraTPosted 12/22/2012 11:35:20 AM(edited)
lol @ people thinking second wind isn't OP in PvE

warriors only class that doesn't need heals on heroic Will.

Unkillable in brawler's guild.

Unkillable on bladelord.

etc

lmao @ close minded PvE'rs
---
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.
#24WaffIeElitePosted 12/22/2012 11:53:32 AM
XtraT posted...

warriors only class that doesn't need heals on heroic Will.

Unkillable on bladelord.

etc

lmao @ close minded PvE'rs

DPS Warriors not needing heals during gas on Will of the Emperor was totally gamebreaking?
#25Lightning BoltPosted 12/22/2012 11:58:47 AM

It's a super useful ability on certain fights. Actually, more like really short bursts of a few fights, and only if the healers are fail.
Otherwise you just get the rare tick that helps buffer you if you're in trouble.

Pretty much exactly what a talent should be. Generally alright, situationally excellent. It's really not OP.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#26XtraTPosted 12/22/2012 11:59:49 AM
no one cares about your 5 man experiences. An ability that makes you invincible on a lot of content isn't ''super fun''. It's overpowered.
---
#27Little ZardarPosted 12/22/2012 12:01:52 PM

I hated seeing warriors with this talent in the brawler's guild. You can derp all day and the fight will only end in the enrage blowing you up.
---
http://i.imgur.com/2EJdw.gif
Rogue PvP in a nutshell.
#28XtraTPosted 12/22/2012 12:11:46 PM
WaffIeElite posted...

DPS Warriors not needing heals during gas on Will of the Emperor was totally gamebreaking?

heroic will has perma gas

cy@
---
#29angrywalrus13Posted 12/22/2012 1:28:53 PM
'Bout time.

Even leveling my warrior I was like "okay this feels ridiculous" and switched to Impending Victory out of guilt.
---
Thomx
like tommicks