This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

World boss changes

#1cxiePosted 12/22/2012 8:19:09 AM
All world bosses are now Tap to Faction. This new system offers every eligible player of the same faction that engages a boss the chance to earn loot. Under the new system, players will only be able to earn loot from each world boss once per week, but bonus rolls apply. Bosses will now respawn more frequently as well.

I guess it's a good idea as people from the same faction will help out the group that's fighting the world boss. Might encourage a little more world pvp even on normal servers since once someone tapped the boss, he has an incentive to go after opposite faction guys who are flagged and try to wipe the group killing the world boss.
#2MegawizardPosted 12/22/2012 8:23:12 AM
That for 5.2 or dropping Tuesday?
---
^( ' ' )^
#3cxie(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 8:26:27 AM
For 5.2
#4Right_Chus_1Posted 12/22/2012 8:50:09 AM
Does that mean if i see people of my faction fighting sha i can just hit sha 2 times, run 100 yards away and go afk and get loot?
#5kaitokunPosted 12/22/2012 8:56:30 AM
Right_Chus_1 posted...
Does that mean if i see people of my faction fighting sha i can just hit sha 2 times, run 100 yards away and go afk and get loot?

That or you could have 3 raid groups all fight him at once and take him down way faster.
---
i5 3570k | Asrock b75 pro3 |9800 gt | 8 GB DDR3 1600MHz | Antec EA-650W | 1 TB HDD | Cooler Master elite 431+
#6ShiningForceXPosted 12/22/2012 9:21:35 AM
How about large numbers of players figure out exactly what Right_Chus just suggested and that will be the end of actual 40 man groups forming.
---
If you have to use force...use Shining Force!
#7Supah_AxelPosted 12/22/2012 9:25:25 AM
Can only be looted once per week? Does that mean we were able to get loot more than once per week??? I missed out on a lot of stuff if that's true.
---
Not buying SSB4 without the inclusion of the flower fairy Lip as a playable character.
LoL ign: Bakabridget
#8myztikricePosted 12/22/2012 9:36:28 AM
Supah_Axel posted...
Can only be looted once per week? Does that mean we were able to get loot more than once per week??? I missed out on a lot of stuff if that's true.

Was one of them school?
---
Why are you always smiling?
'Cause it's all so ****in' hysterical.
#9Right_Chus_1Posted 12/22/2012 9:36:47 AM
ShiningForceX posted...
How about large numbers of players figure out exactly what Right_Chus just suggested and that will be the end of actual 40 man groups forming.

To be honest this community is all about the easiest/quickest/laziest way to get things done so, im sure most will be doing it from day 1.
#10pengalorPosted 12/22/2012 10:18:38 AM
Right_Chus_1 posted...
ShiningForceX posted...

To be honest this community is all about the easiest/quickest/laziest way to get things done so, im sure most will be doing it from day 1.

Except it will get nipped in the bud when they find out that so many people not helping means the boss isn't going down and they won't get any loot.
---
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z167/Pengalor/sig_2copy.jpg
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/pengalor/advanced