This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is it just me, or does Pandaria starts out HARD?

#11MrBigJohnsonPosted 12/23/2012 7:54:25 PM
pandaria GETS hard, but it doesn't start out that way. squishy classes will feel pain all through dread wastes/townlong steppes.
---
Even addiction has diminishing returns.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Marisette/advanced
#12XtraTPosted 12/23/2012 8:19:49 PM
leveling
hard

OP is from the xbox 360 generation
---
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.
#13ElaeusPosted 12/23/2012 8:22:12 PM
Idonahari posted...
Well Rama, I disagree, I played this monk and facerolled TBC, WOTLK and CATA, yet Pandaria is a real challenge.
jlc992 I hope your right, though its cool to actually fight for my life for once! :D

lol this is hilariously misinformed I don't even know where to start.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#14Kanus_oq_SerunaPosted 12/23/2012 10:22:39 PM
Idonahari posted...
Well Rama, I disagree, I played this monk and facerolled TBC, WOTLK and CATA, yet Pandaria is a real challenge.
jlc992 I hope your right, though its cool to actually fight for my life for once! :D

lol this is hilariously misinformed I don't even know where to start.

Best not to.
---
Digitally penetrated? Well at least she didn't use an analog stick.
#15Idonahari(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2012 4:37:37 AM
I played WOTLK when it was "current", but hey, what should i expect..haters gonna hate.
#16ElaeusPosted 12/24/2012 4:58:19 AM
Idonahari posted...
I played WOTLK when it was "current", but hey, what should i expect..haters gonna hate.

Seriously? Because people think you are wrong (which you are and I could go into details expansion to expansion why if you like), they are haters?

Way to put weight and validity into your claim.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#17Idonahari(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2012 5:23:08 AM
Elaeus- no, of course not, but I expected some elitists to show up, all those who posted on page 1 made their points, those on page 2 however ;)
#18gsharkPosted 12/24/2012 5:26:26 AM
The first couple zones were a breeze on my main. They scale the mobs to hit pretty hard due to the assumption that most players will have at least some raid level tier of the last expansion.
While it was a breezer on my main I did take my priest there recently that was only 80 at the end of Cata so when she got to Jade Forrest she was pretty much in cata greens/blues and had to be careful on pulls until I got some panda quest greens/dungeon blues
#19ChocoboMog123Posted 12/24/2012 5:34:37 AM
gshark posted...
The first couple zones were a breeze on my main. They scale the mobs to hit pretty hard due to the assumption that most players will have at least some raid level tier of the last expansion.

I leveled Holy through Jade Forest until I got to the guy that sold 372 gear, then went Ret the rest of the way. Had no issues whatsoever.
---
"You're sorely underestimating the power of nostalgia goggles." - adjl
http://www.smbc-comics.com/comics/20110218.gif
#20ElaeusPosted 12/24/2012 5:37:46 AM
ChocoboMog123 posted...
gshark posted...

I leveled Holy through Jade Forest until I got to the guy that sold 372 gear, then went Ret the rest of the way. Had no issues whatsoever.

Leveled holy too up to Kun-Lai, actually and in full DS hc gear. Nothing better dropped till Dread Wastes.
---