This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

this is why PvP is better than PvE

#1XtraTPosted 12/28/2012 10:22:12 PM
http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/235105-bye-bye-bailamos/

just...amazing
---
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.
#2OniLink5000Posted 12/28/2012 10:24:15 PM
oranges are better than apples.
---
Good. You didn't skip over this line of text. This part of the post is actually quite significant and very, very important.
#3realast_killaz1Posted 12/28/2012 10:29:34 PM
do waffles or pancakes absorb syrup and butter better?
#4XtraT(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 10:36:06 PM
not sure why im showing this to rednecks
---
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.
#5AIDSbeamPosted 12/28/2012 10:38:20 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6B1g_ClownPosted 12/28/2012 11:00:15 PM
Fake. But a good read.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jTSPhTe79Y
#7SabramPosted 12/28/2012 11:30:03 PM
Too obviously fake. I don't care if some guy got into some other guy's GF's pants, that happens all the time. It sucks to whoever happens to be the victim of that scenario (there's always one) but really, this guy is bragging that he did it over something that happened in a VIDEO GAME! Talk about taking things too seriously. He got with the girl and gave it to her a few times simply because the other guy was a jerk on WoW. That's really sad and petty, and after she left he didn't care about her at all anymore ,which proves it was ONLY because of what happened on WoW.

Sure the girl may have had a few issues in life, every person on the planet does, the fact that he chose to just ditch her, and not try to help her when she was obviously looking to him for help, proves that this "Reed" guy is just as much of, if not more of, and ass than the other guy. Yeah, the one guy was obsessed with WoW, and probably didn't deserve a girl like that to begin with, but maybe her emotional problems were just as serious to scale as his obsession with WoW, that aspect of the entire situation is never explained.

These things are petty, and prove that PvPers are a lower class of human beings than those that just PvE. It proves that people woh PvP are more willing to bring their GAME problems outside of it, which should never happen.

Both of those guys are losers in their own right, one for dedicating too much of his life and resources to a damned game, and the other for taking what occurs inside of a game, and bringing it back to reality. They are, and should be, mutually exclusive with what happens in real life taking a much higher priority than what happens in game.

None of these people are getting paid to PvP, none of them should ever pay FOR PvP. One guy did literally, the girl paid (emotionally) for their pvp, and the other guy paid, or will pay in karma for being an overwhelming jerkwad.

PvE > PvP because those who typically only PvE, have a better understanding of the Game : Real Life ratio. The linked post just proves it.
---
Official Lightsword & Bowshieldgun of the MH3U Board.
Gamertag: Sabram PSN: Sabram
#8B1g_ClownPosted 12/28/2012 11:46:32 PM
Looks like the topic was taken down :(

I was about to do a google search on the image to see the expected pr0n links to pop up, supporting my LOLFAKE claim.

Also, to the guy above, the guy who made up the lie is even more pathetic imo. I mean, you beat somebody @ WoW. GRATS! But to make up such a lie to please yourself further is just plain low :c
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jTSPhTe79Y
#9RomeoMinolaPosted 12/28/2012 11:51:28 PM
Sabram posted...
Too obviously fake. I don't care if some guy got into some other guy's GF's pants, that happens all the time. It sucks to whoever happens to be the victim of that scenario (there's always one) but really, this guy is bragging that he did it over something that happened in a VIDEO GAME! Talk about taking things too seriously. He got with the girl and gave it to her a few times simply because the other guy was a jerk on WoW. That's really sad and petty, and after she left he didn't care about her at all anymore ,which proves it was ONLY because of what happened on WoW.

Sure the girl may have had a few issues in life, every person on the planet does, the fact that he chose to just ditch her, and not try to help her when she was obviously looking to him for help, proves that this "Reed" guy is just as much of, if not more of, and ass than the other guy. Yeah, the one guy was obsessed with WoW, and probably didn't deserve a girl like that to begin with, but maybe her emotional problems were just as serious to scale as his obsession with WoW, that aspect of the entire situation is never explained.

These things are petty, and prove that PvPers are a lower class of human beings than those that just PvE. It proves that people woh PvP are more willing to bring their GAME problems outside of it, which should never happen.

Both of those guys are losers in their own right, one for dedicating too much of his life and resources to a damned game, and the other for taking what occurs inside of a game, and bringing it back to reality. They are, and should be, mutually exclusive with what happens in real life taking a much higher priority than what happens in game.

None of these people are getting paid to PvP, none of them should ever pay FOR PvP. One guy did literally, the girl paid (emotionally) for their pvp, and the other guy paid, or will pay in karma for being an overwhelming jerkwad.

PvE > PvP because those who typically only PvE, have a better understanding of the Game : Real Life ratio. The linked post just proves it.

Was it just me or did anyone else see the intense irony in this wall of text?
#10SabramPosted 12/29/2012 12:04:01 AM
RomeoMinola posted...
Sabram posted...
Blah.

Was it just me or did anyone else see the intense irony in this wall of text?

I never take anything that happens or that i do inside the game, to outside of the game. I might discuss something with another person that plays, or talk about a cool thing I or someone else did, but I never let it affect how i do things in my life.
---
Official Lightsword & Bowshieldgun of the MH3U Board.
Gamertag: Sabram PSN: Sabram