This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I only enjoy WoW 4 times a week for about 3 hours..

#1XiocamiePosted 12/29/2012 12:51:36 PM
Pretty much the only time I'm having fun is during guild raids, mostly because outside of them I have very little to do?

Yes there's lots of "just for fun + money making" random stuff (pokemon battle, brawl guild, professions) but whatever, it's not really that fun for me.
I had considered making an alt, leveling them to 90 and raid in a different guild on the left over days with them, but honestly I don't really feel drawn to another class outside my main. : (

Currently for a game I pay monthly for I seems to actually be getting very limited enjoyment out of it.

WAT DO.
And no LFR all day isn't my cup of tea, I can't get anything from it anyway.
#2angrywalrus13Posted 12/29/2012 12:52:27 PM
Take a break.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#3Little ZardarPosted 12/29/2012 12:54:52 PM
Do challenge modes.

If you decline, for whatever reason, there is no helping you. If Blizzard puts out content and you say "no" yet complain there's nothing to do then yeah you need a break.
---
http://i.imgur.com/2EJdw.gif
Rogue PvP in a nutshell.
#4Xiocamie(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 1:06:48 PM
I thought taking a break implies you are burned out or just bored of everything it has. I like (love) guild raids, just everything else doesn't seem to interest me.

If I stopped playing period then I lose even the only thing I like :p
#5chinezekid1Posted 12/29/2012 1:36:38 PM
log on for raids.
---
-toxic
#6TheAncientMonkPosted 12/29/2012 1:37:38 PM
Xiocamie posted...
Pretty much the only time I'm having fun is during guild raids, mostly because outside of them I have very little to do?

Yes there's lots of "just for fun + money making" random stuff (pokemon battle, brawl guild, professions) but whatever, it's not really that fun for me.
I had considered making an alt, leveling them to 90 and raid in a different guild on the left over days with them, but honestly I don't really feel drawn to another class outside my main. : (

Currently for a game I pay monthly for I seems to actually be getting very limited enjoyment out of it.

WAT DO.
And no LFR all day isn't my cup of tea, I can't get anything from it anyway.

You are doing it right. 12 hours a week on a hobby is a good balance of your time.
#7ElaeusPosted 12/29/2012 1:41:26 PM
Alot of people play the same way and amount of time as you TC. I did that at one point (but unlike you only due to time restrictions).

If you could justify the meager monthly fee then I don't see why not since you said you ARE still having fun. Otherwis like the others said just quit.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#8GreatDrakePosted 12/29/2012 1:53:18 PM
Yeah I tend to get to where you are during a patch and only log on for raids then when the next patch comes out I play more.
---
Bedlam Boy's Disturbing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2puDJun9iCA&feature=related
#9DawnshadowPosted 12/29/2012 1:54:37 PM
That's 12 hours a week.

So... 12*4= 48 hours a month. $15/48= $.31 per hour.

31 cents an hour sounds like a decent deal to me, but if you feel like it's not worth it, then quit and play some other games. :)
---
I have a blog! Warcraft and other gamer musings.
http://oilstainedlibram.wordpress.com/
#10kaitokunPosted 12/29/2012 2:42:32 PM
Dawnshadow posted...
That's 12 hours a week.

So... 12*4= 48 hours a month. $15/48= $.31 per hour.

31 cents an hour sounds like a decent deal to me, but if you feel like it's not worth it, then quit and play some other games. :)

Curse you I was just about to do this.
---
i5 3570k | Asrock b75 pro3 |9800 gt | 8 GB DDR3 1600MHz | Antec EA-650W | 1 TB HDD | Cooler Master elite 431+