This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dominance Offensive

#1KokeiiPosted 12/30/2012 8:34:13 AM
I must admit, I was definitely one of those "oh god not more dailies" people when the new factions were announced for 5.2. I must say, though, that the non-daily storyline quests were kind of awesome for Operation: Shieldwall (especially from Dalaran on to the end). I'm getting close to being level 90 on a Horde char now. How are the Horde quests for their faction? Worth doing, if only to see the story from the other side?
#2ViperEO2Posted 12/30/2012 8:36:27 AM
Like raaaaaaaaaaaaaain on your wedding day.
#3Wyrmwarrior5Posted 12/30/2012 9:10:55 AM
I really enjoyed the Dominance storyline. It does a really good job of showing different Horde races beginning to not like Garrosh, and it finally gives Blood Elves a central role in the story again while FINALLY having their leader actually do stuff (While becoming an awesome character in the process).

Also, I should note that using the Shieldwall Commendation will also affect Dominance rep gain, so you'll fly through it on Horde.
---
http://breadfish.de/
http://thebest404pageever.com = best website ever.
#4Kokeii(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 9:38:24 AM
Wyrmwarrior5 posted...

Also, I should note that using the Shieldwall Commendation will also affect Dominance rep gain, so you'll fly through it on Horde.

Oh nice, that's awesome. Good to know!
#5EllyPosted 12/30/2012 3:42:01 PM
Wyrmwarrior5 posted...
I really enjoyed the Dominance storyline. It does a really good job of showing different Horde races beginning to not like Garrosh, and it finally gives Blood Elves a central role in the story again while FINALLY having their leader actually do stuff (While becoming an awesome character in the process).

Gideon Emery is awesome as Lor'themar in MoP.
---
Elhaym van Houten