Dominance Offensive

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Dominance Offensive
3 years ago#1
I must admit, I was definitely one of those "oh god not more dailies" people when the new factions were announced for 5.2. I must say, though, that the non-daily storyline quests were kind of awesome for Operation: Shieldwall (especially from Dalaran on to the end). I'm getting close to being level 90 on a Horde char now. How are the Horde quests for their faction? Worth doing, if only to see the story from the other side?
3 years ago#2
Like raaaaaaaaaaaaaain on your wedding day.
3 years ago#3
I really enjoyed the Dominance storyline. It does a really good job of showing different Horde races beginning to not like Garrosh, and it finally gives Blood Elves a central role in the story again while FINALLY having their leader actually do stuff (While becoming an awesome character in the process).

Also, I should note that using the Shieldwall Commendation will also affect Dominance rep gain, so you'll fly through it on Horde.
http://breadfish.de/
http://thebest404pageever.com = best website ever.
3 years ago#4
Wyrmwarrior5 posted...

Also, I should note that using the Shieldwall Commendation will also affect Dominance rep gain, so you'll fly through it on Horde.

Oh nice, that's awesome. Good to know!
3 years ago#5
Wyrmwarrior5 posted...
I really enjoyed the Dominance storyline. It does a really good job of showing different Horde races beginning to not like Garrosh, and it finally gives Blood Elves a central role in the story again while FINALLY having their leader actually do stuff (While becoming an awesome character in the process).

Gideon Emery is awesome as Lor'themar in MoP.
Elhaym van Houten
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Dominance Offensive

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived