This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

which pandaria dailys are available without prerequisites

#1tuoliPosted 1/3/2013 7:00:10 AM
i was thinking about starting do those rep dailys but i dinged level 90 at valley of four winds already so i got no idea...some seems to require long questlines...
#2vahndragonwingPosted 1/3/2013 7:09:38 AM(edited)
Only 2 afaik

Shadopan and August Celestials. You may not have access to all of the Klaxxi but if you've done any questing out there you should have a couple.

(Edit: Sorry, I answered oddly. As Hak said, the 2 that require prerequisites are SP and AC and a few Klaxxi.)
---
3DS Friend Code: 3050-9023-0902 - Ender
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 3440-1140-5876 - Ender
#3HakPosted 1/3/2013 7:07:10 AM
Shadopan and Celestials actually do have prerequisites. Golden Lotus, Klaxxi, and Domination Point don't have prerequisites as such, though you'll need to do the Klaxxi story chain to unlock the Paragons for their daily quests.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#4Nightbird_XPosted 1/3/2013 7:49:52 AM
Technically all have prerequisites. You have to do like 5 quests to unlock Golden Lotus, and you have to do the one that tells you to go to Krasarang got the "PvP" dailies.
---
I'm told I look a lot like Rory Macdonald - http://i46.tinypic.com/2eyf5sy.jpg
Set to WARNED status for being a Republican on 11/08/2012
#5dementedlullabyPosted 1/3/2013 7:51:41 AM(edited)
Hak posted...
Shadopan and Celestials actually do have prerequisites. Golden Lotus, Klaxxi, and Domination Point don't have prerequisites as such, though you'll need to do the Klaxxi story chain to unlock the Paragons for their daily quests.

Don't you need to enter the Vale of Eternal Blossoms through the Kun Lai quests to get GL dailies? For Domination Point you need to finish something in Krasang Wilds iirc.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam:DementedLullaby
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
#6Ness0123456789Posted 1/3/2013 10:31:05 AM
dementedlullaby posted...
Hak posted...

Don't you need to enter the Vale of Eternal Blossoms through the Kun Lai quests to get GL dailies? For Domination Point you need to finish something in Krasang Wilds iirc.

The TC probably means something like actually requiring you to get a reputation to a certain level, to which there are only two: The August Celestials and Shado-Pan, which both require you to be revered with the Golden Lotus (which is like a week now on alts with the rep bonus).

The Golden Lotus and Klaxxi just require you to do a short intro-questline through their two respective zones (the Klaxxi taking slightly longer, but Dread Wastes can be finished in about 2-3 hours).

Order of the Cloud Serpent and the Tillers require nothing to start their dailies (assuming you did the Tiller tutorial when you first got to half hill, which most do).

And for Operation Shield Wall / Dominance Offensive, you just have to do the introduction storyline quests after getting the breadcrumb quest from your Faction Headquarters in the Vale.
---
Each person might see a rose with a different shade of red, but the fact that we can all agree on is beauty -- that is a miracle.
-Michea, FFXI
#7ChronuxPosted 1/3/2013 10:38:40 AM
Whats the quest that start dread waste for the klaxxi? where is it?
#8EdiblePosted 1/3/2013 10:42:39 AM
Chronux posted...
Whats the quest that start dread waste for the klaxxi? where is it?

There's a dude underneath your faction's base in the Vale that has a breadcrumb quest to Dread Wastes, that'll start the klaxxi quest chains
---
We are on a voyage to the truth. The light shines on the earth...
What are you thinking about so deeply in the face of fact?