This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what is wrong with our 3s tean? we cant get passed 800 rating no matter what

#1p3r0x1d3Posted 1/4/2013 9:47:28 AM
we are running holy paladin/bm hunter/arms warrior

it seems like there is so many counter comps to this, is this a weak comp we are running? so far we have 330 games played but we are rated 770, any advice on if we should change comps or anything?
#2Glockass1Posted 1/4/2013 9:52:01 AM
Get a demo lock in there.
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#3F6F3Hellcat253Posted 1/4/2013 11:15:46 AM
It's the letters and numbers mixed together and past spelled passed.
---
-Summer-
#4SxmfctPosted 1/4/2013 11:19:25 AM
F6F3Hellcat253 posted...
It's the letters and numbers mixed together and past spelled passed.

oh burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn
#5Shadow_Of_FenixPosted 1/4/2013 11:20:05 AM
Link to your armory. Is it a gear issue? or do you have issues playing the spec?

Why are you/your teamates dying?

Need details to help you out.
---
Why do you call yourself Mature Link if you hate Nintendo so much?! Should your name be something like: Humps__t3h__Sony? Super SEGA Bros
#6ElaeusPosted 1/4/2013 11:27:26 AM
Judging by this topic's title alone (and not even indulging into your spelling mistakes in the bodies of your messages), you miss a lot of shifts and write wrong letters. This indicates bad keyboard skills which simply just doesn't fit in arena.

The problem is most likely a combination of that and something else, but I am just helping with what I noticed.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#7Twain_DriverPosted 1/4/2013 11:29:08 AM
I doubt it's the comp. You may be bashful to show the armory, but if you can endure the potential humility - someone will be able to offer up some good advice.
#8Glockass1Posted 1/4/2013 11:52:31 AM
I suspect clickers.
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#9SxmfctPosted 1/4/2013 12:49:51 PM
Glockass1 posted...
I suspect clickers.

How many of you anti-clickers are there? Granted it takes more skill to be a good clicker but that's why we're so few and have a bad rep.

Seen me play? You'd be shocked at how I could out-DPS you
#10DarkLord63Posted 1/4/2013 2:24:25 PM
Sxmfct posted...
Glockass1 posted...
I suspect clickers.

How many of you anti-clickers are there? Granted it takes more skill to be a good clicker but that's why we're so few and have a bad rep.

Seen me play? You'd be shocked at how I could out-DPS you

You'd be shocked how much better you would do if you learned some key binds. It's not that difficult.
---
You know you play too much Halo when you hear that there's a flood warning in your area and go straight for the shotgun.-Ireth