what is wrong with our 3s tean? we cant get passed 800 rating no matter what

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. what is wrong with our 3s tean? we cant get passed 800 rating no matter what
4 years ago#1
we are running holy paladin/bm hunter/arms warrior

it seems like there is so many counter comps to this, is this a weak comp we are running? so far we have 330 games played but we are rated 770, any advice on if we should change comps or anything?
4 years ago#2
Get a demo lock in there.
Steam ID: Glockass1
4 years ago#3
It's the letters and numbers mixed together and past spelled passed.
-Summer-
4 years ago#4
F6F3Hellcat253 posted...
It's the letters and numbers mixed together and past spelled passed.

oh burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn
4 years ago#5
Link to your armory. Is it a gear issue? or do you have issues playing the spec?

Why are you/your teamates dying?

Need details to help you out.
Why do you call yourself Mature Link if you hate Nintendo so much?! Should your name be something like: Humps__t3h__Sony? Super SEGA Bros
4 years ago#6
Judging by this topic's title alone (and not even indulging into your spelling mistakes in the bodies of your messages), you miss a lot of shifts and write wrong letters. This indicates bad keyboard skills which simply just doesn't fit in arena.

The problem is most likely a combination of that and something else, but I am just helping with what I noticed.
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
4 years ago#7
I doubt it's the comp. You may be bashful to show the armory, but if you can endure the potential humility - someone will be able to offer up some good advice.
4 years ago#8
I suspect clickers.
Steam ID: Glockass1
4 years ago#9
Glockass1 posted...
I suspect clickers.

How many of you anti-clickers are there? Granted it takes more skill to be a good clicker but that's why we're so few and have a bad rep.

Seen me play? You'd be shocked at how I could out-DPS you
4 years ago#10
Sxmfct posted...
Glockass1 posted...
I suspect clickers.

How many of you anti-clickers are there? Granted it takes more skill to be a good clicker but that's why we're so few and have a bad rep.

Seen me play? You'd be shocked at how I could out-DPS you

You'd be shocked how much better you would do if you learned some key binds. It's not that difficult.
You know you play too much Halo when you hear that there's a flood warning in your area and go straight for the shotgun.-Ireth
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. what is wrong with our 3s tean? we cant get passed 800 rating no matter what

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived