This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So... List of things to do at level 90 puh-lease!!

#1Loyal RoyalPosted 1/5/2013 7:27:41 AM
Anyone have a list of what I can do at 90? Or even before 90. I'm mainly looking for things that aren't necessarily thrust at you, like Pet Battles for instance. I've heard of a "Brawlers Guild," what's that?

To clarify, this isn't an "I'm bored, gimme something to do" topic. More of a "this game is huuuuuuuuge and I may be missing out on something cool that I'm totally oblivious to!"
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#2CallmeSorenPosted 1/5/2013 7:47:45 AM
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=level+90+now+what
---
PSN: Selxis, Gamertag: Sornic, Wii Friendcode: To be updated.
#3Loyal Royal(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 8:45:22 AM
Ah sorry. I guess the DISCUSSION board for WoW on GameF(Frequently)A(Asked)Qs(Questions) was the wrong place to ASK and possibly DISCUSS this. My bad.
---
XBL GAMERTAG - loyal royal jay
READING FC - EST 1871
#4dejavu1982Posted 1/5/2013 8:56:24 AM
the wow board is just full of people who only respond to troll threads, gamefaqs isnt the best for asking question, should go to wow's main forums, BUT to answer your question one thing to do is hunt for the extremily rare monsters for mounts:), love it
#5Ness0123456789Posted 1/5/2013 9:07:15 AM(edited)
Depends on your ilvl, but the basic gist of it is:

Fresh 90 - Sub ilvl 425: Continue doing the quests through Pandaria until you complete the Dread Wastes (I'd advise you to do this anyways if it's your first 90 simply to get a better undrestanding of the storyline and to fill out the rest of your gear slots). You can also start the various daily hubs throughout Pandaria now as well:
-Golden Lotus in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms
-Klaxxi in the Dread Wastes (after you've completed it)
-Operation Shieldwall (you may wanna wait a bit on this until you get better gear) in Krasarang Wilds after getting the breadcrumb in Shrine of the Seven Stars
-Order of the Cloud Serpent in the Jade Forest
-The Tillers in Valley of the FouR Winds
-The Anglers in Krasarang Wilds

Also, once you get the Golden Lotus to Revered, you unlock the Shado-Pan dailies in Townlong Steppes and the August Celestial Dailies at each of the four Temples of the Celestials in Pandaria.

Ilvl 425: You may now queue for Scenarios, 3-man instances that take around 10-15 minutes to complete, award 40 Valor Points (used to buy epic gear) for the first complete, 20 Valor Points for every subsequent completion, and award a loot box at the end that may or may not contain ilvl 463 blues or a 476 epic.

Ilvl 435: You may now queue for Heroics, 5-man dungeons geared for level 90s. Completing your first Heroic will award you with 80 VP, and every subsequent clear will give you 40 VP, along with a handful of Justice Points (used to buy mostly useless blue gear) for every boss that's killed.

ilvl 460: You may now queue for Mogu'Shan Vaults in Raid Finder, a 25-man raid that's an easier version of the raid's Normal Mode (with the added bonus of having 25 people instead of 10). Each clear gives 90 VP for the first clear of each wing, and every subsequent clear gives 45 VP. You also have a chance at getting a piece of 476 Epic loot from the bosses when they die.

ilvl 470: You may now queue for Heart of Fear in Raid Finder. Same deal with the VP, but you now get a chance at 483 Epics after each boss kill. After completing both wings of Heart of Fear, you unlock the Terrace of Endless Springs for Raid Finder, which concludes 5.0's storyline and offers a few more bosses with more shiny epics.

Also, in answer to the Brawler's Guild thing, it's an invite only (You can pick up an intie for about 1-5K gold now on the Black Market Auction House in the Veiled Stair). Once you get the invite, and use it, you can go to the Brawler's Guild in either Ogrimmar or Stormwind (located in the Deeprun Tram) depending on your faction, and go do some solo boss fights for kicks. There's no real reward for doing it, but it is pretty fun.

There's also Battle Grounds to be run as well, and the two World Bosses (Sha of Anger in Kun-Lai and Galleon in Valley of the Four Winds) that you can kill as well. There's also the legendary quest line that begins with Wrathion in the Tavern of the Mists in the Vield Stair. Lastly, should you have the desire or urge you can join a raiding guild and run the three raids in 5.0 on Normal and eventually Heroic for higher ilvl loot. And of course the aweomness that is Pet Battles.
---
Each person might see a rose with a different shade of red, but the fact that we can all agree on is beauty -- that is a miracle.
-Michea, FFXI
#6kaitokunPosted 1/5/2013 10:20:06 AM
Loyal Royal posted...
Ah sorry. I guess the DISCUSSION board for WoW on GameF(Frequently)A(Asked)Qs(Questions) was the wrong place to ASK and possibly DISCUSS this. My bad.

Technically he did answer your question.
---
i5 3570k | Asrock b75 pro3 |9800 gt | 8 GB DDR3 1600MHz | Antec EA-650W | 1 TB HDD | Cooler Master elite 431+
#7mrplanktomPosted 1/5/2013 10:23:59 AM
You can play with Jack Black's kung fu pandas or some pokemon!
---
There's no group of people more delusional than blizz fanboys. Including scientologists.
#8Loyal Royal(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 2:20:53 PM
Ness that's awesome thanks :D
---
XBL GAMERTAG - loyal royal jay
READING FC - EST 1871
#9Lightning BoltPosted 1/5/2013 2:36:28 PM

FAQs are thataway ->
http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/534914-world-of-warcraft/faqs
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#10Kanus_oq_SerunaPosted 1/5/2013 2:48:28 PM
This is still a message board for game discussion, and asking questions regarding gameplay is expected. That, and WoW is one of those game types that it's a tad hard to write faqs for, as every few months/weeks, you'd have to scrap a portion of what you have. You might as well take the time to learn how to make addons that could be more helpful.
---
For topical discussions of the Source Mod remake of Half Life: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/683833-black-mesa