This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you ever seen a girl ruin a guild with drama

#1knucklezPosted 1/5/2013 5:51:45 PM
topic
---
I am the ultimate guru and master of anime on GameFAQs.
Ask me anything I know more than anyone on this site I guarantee it.
#2MakeHatePosted 1/5/2013 5:55:20 PM
I havent seen a "guild" ruined, but Ive seen 1 girl make multiple nerds fall in love with her, and then crush them as she moves on. Its amusing.
---
"but you still have to use a keyboard which was made for word processing back in the early 90s with MSdos" -The_Big_Deek
#3KrozardPosted 1/5/2013 6:00:12 PM(edited)
Sort of.
Back in wrath one of our stronger DPS was a female. (usually top DPS by a large margin).

She had raided with us for almost all of Wrath, then the day Ulduar came out we found out she left, and took one of our tanks and 2 other strong DPS with her.

She claims it's because she didn't like a Shaman being the raid leader, but I don't buy that.

Edit: We DID manage to recover and progress decently through Ulduar before everyone quit after 1 ICC attempt (end of expansion boredom)
---
this space intentionally left blank
#4Little ZardarPosted 1/5/2013 6:02:41 PM
all of them
---
http://i.imgur.com/2EJdw.gif
Rogue PvP in a nutshell.
#5Sellus GraviusPosted 1/5/2013 6:04:46 PM
I play with my friend and his girlfriend, and we recently made worgens on an alliance server. She called hers "Yiffman"... dumb joke, but whatever.

Anyway we joined this guild, and someone in the guild got REALLY offended by the name. They were obviously a furry and didn't like the joke she was making so they made a huge deal about it. A lot of drama ensued and the result was that he rage quit the guild and for the next hour everyone was talking about weird fetishes, such as people that have sex with cars.

It was a low point in my WoW career, i'll tell you that much.
#6CellBlock7Posted 1/5/2013 6:07:04 PM
She played with you almost all of Wrath, but she left when Ulduar came out. I imagine she raided elsewhere most of the time.
---
I was once put on warned for saying I felt terrible that someone passed away, top that!!
#7Little ZardarPosted 1/5/2013 6:10:31 PM
TO ELABORATE:

This only occurs to single females (most girls playing WoW) and single males (most guys playing WoW). When a girl says "hi" on vent, all guys "flashlights" light up. Basically from there it goes into animal mode, where a bunch of males are fighting for a female, becoming the alpha and claiming their prize and securing their right to mate.

inb4someonetriestodenythelawsofnature
---
http://i.imgur.com/2EJdw.gif
Rogue PvP in a nutshell.
#8chunckylover53Posted 1/5/2013 6:19:27 PM
Little Zardar posted...
TO ELABORATE:

This only occurs to single females (most girls playing WoW) and single males (most guys playing WoW). When a girl says "hi" on vent, all guys "flashlights" light up. Basically from there it goes into animal mode, where a bunch of males are fighting for a female, becoming the alpha and claiming their prize and securing their right to mate.

inb4someonetriestodenythelawsofnature

I havn't played much wow (lurking cuz thinking of coming back) but have seen it in plenty MMOs and i'll never understand it..
#9KrozardPosted 1/5/2013 6:30:59 PM(edited)
CellBlock7 posted...
She played with you almost all of Wrath, but she left when Ulduar came out. I imagine she raided elsewhere most of the time.

Yeah, I made a mistake.
She was with us for most of BC (I didn't raid then)
---
this space intentionally left blank
#10MrBigJohnsonPosted 1/5/2013 6:22:53 PM
Had it once,
Glad my current raid team is all dudes, brofists everywhere.
---
Even addiction has diminishing returns.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Marisette/advanced