This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Having the itch to play again...

#1Chewy247Posted 1/6/2013 1:01:30 PM
I'll admit, I didn't **** with MoP, though I bought it at launch. I think I was burnt out for a Period because I would play Cata just about every day.

Anyway now that I'm single again and just focusing on myself I have the urge to play again. Have I missed much?
---
Now it was me and lil CC and we be chillin' by ourself, both of us just popped a pill, now im feelin myself
#2Blue-AdeptPosted 1/6/2013 1:21:10 PM
After unsubbing and resubbing a number of times, I can safely say that you haven't missed anything.
#3thebladeofwoePosted 1/6/2013 1:29:01 PM
Scratch it... Scratch that great big dirty itch.
---
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Powerglave/simple
#4CanOpener74Posted 1/6/2013 3:03:43 PM
Nothing has changed, basically the same cut & paste scene it ever was with an even worse community than ever. Do yourself a favor and play something that warrants your time...AKA: Anything.
#5Sellus GraviusPosted 1/6/2013 3:28:49 PM
it's a bad idea
#6chunckylover53Posted 1/6/2013 3:46:29 PM
I am actually in the same situation as TC, cept i stopped playing a few months before Lich King.
#7KrozardPosted 1/6/2013 3:52:07 PM
chunckylover53 posted...
I am actually in the same situation as TC, cept i stopped playing a few months before Lich King.

The expansion or the raid?
---
this space intentionally left blank
#8chunckylover53Posted 1/6/2013 4:01:45 PM
Krozard posted...
chunckylover53 posted...

The expansion or the raid?

Before the expansion.
#9Lightning BoltPosted 1/6/2013 4:11:23 PM
Pretty much the same as it's always been, only now there are pandas.
If you really like pandas then come on back, otherwise if you were over it before you'll be over it now.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#10BMac89Posted 1/6/2013 4:16:55 PM
Oh my GOD YOU HAVE BEEN GONE FOR WAY TO LONG. YOU HAVE MISSED TOOOO MUCHHH, better just quit for good.

btw there was absolutely no need for you to give us your relationship status creep.
---
I was on Intervention