This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

World of Warcraft: the worst crafting MMO out there?

#1Hoops01Posted 1/6/2013 2:29:20 PM
Just wondering.

Is there any other MMOs with worse crafting then World of Warcraft? Considering it is all about levelling to max and then making the same small selection of gear as everyone else.
#2FluttershyPonyPosted 1/6/2013 2:54:17 PM
yeah wow has the worst crafting system in any MMO, even worse than FF14.

>hurf durf make 1200 items

Why?

>cause u get +50 points of strength, you will never find a guild without doing it
>also your professions don't make any money at all, enjoy wasting subscription time on it for every alt you make
#3Hoops01(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 2:57:11 PM
FluttershyPony posted...
yeah wow has the worst crafting system in any MMO, even worse than FF14.

>hurf durf make 1200 items

Why?

>cause u get +50 points of strength, you will never find a guild without doing it
>also your professions don't make any money at all, enjoy wasting subscription time on it for every alt you make

Just curious. What was the FF14 crafting system like?
#4IqarP15Posted 1/6/2013 3:13:03 PM
Wow's is like the best, don't have to make any sub pieces first to make a whole. And FFXIV crafting system is like GW2 crafting system. Which is kind of the same as FFXI.
---
"SPOILERS"...
#5NtheRiddlePosted 1/6/2013 3:33:38 PM(edited)
It took ppl months and upwards to a year or more to get to max crafting in FFXI. You can get to 600 in a few hours in WoW...
---
.....umm .....yeah
"All the facts in the world don't change the fact that there are NO... MORE... TWINKIES!" - Foamy
#6lunchbox2042Posted 1/6/2013 3:37:47 PM
I'm pretty sure that feat goes to SW:TOR. That was an awful crafting system.
---
GT: Mr Fn Lunchbox
#7Super_ArcherPosted 1/6/2013 3:54:10 PM
I heard one of the FFs crafting systems include a chance to fail?

Oh, you spent a week farming? Too bad, you don't get the item or the skill up, and you lose the mats.
---
I like shorts. They're comfy and easy to wear!
#8Hoops01(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 3:58:10 PM
Super_Archer posted...

Oh, you spent a week farming? Too bad, you don't get the item or the skill up, and you lose the mats.

wow. lol
#9FluttershyPonyPosted 1/6/2013 3:58:10 PM
Super_Archer posted...

As opposed to wow where you have to max two professions whether you want it or not cause LOL+50strength when it's maxxed.

Oh yeah and you'll never use it again after getting the passive bonus, crafted items are garbage and harvested items are worth nothing thanks to 24/7 bots.
#10Hoops01(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 4:01:05 PM
FluttershyPony posted...
Super_Archer posted...

As opposed to wow where you have to max two professions whether you want it or not cause LOL+50strength when it's maxxed.

Oh yeah and you'll never use it again after getting the passive bonus, crafted items are garbage and harvested items are worth nothing thanks to 24/7 bots.

Nail.On.The.Head