This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sha are negative emotions, right? Would you like a "Sha of Boredom" boss?

#11Lightning BoltPosted 1/7/2013 2:20:53 AM
Hak posted...
Boredom isn't an emotion.

Boredom is an emotional state experienced when an individual is left without anything in particular to do, and not interested in their surroundings.

It's at least as much of an emotion as "Violence".
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#12HakPosted 1/7/2013 2:31:14 AM
Violence isn't an emotion either. It's an action caused by various emotions - anger, for example - but it's not an emotion.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#13Lightning BoltPosted 1/7/2013 2:34:56 AM
Hak posted...
Violence isn't an emotion either. It's an action caused by various emotions - anger, for example - but it's not an emotion.

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=56719/sha-of-violence
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#14HakPosted 1/7/2013 2:48:22 AM
I didn't say Blizz were correct. Violence isn't an emotion. I think at that point they were running out of things to name the Sha though :)
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa