It is hard to believe it has been 9 years

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. It is hard to believe it has been 9 years

User Info: XXsunnyXX12

XXsunnyXX12
4 years ago#1
Basically 8 years. I am Proud to say I was cumbered into the WoW franchise at a young age; and it may or may not have changed the circumstance of my life itself.

I think the impact of WoW has a furious toll on the practice of controlling a life like character in a huge world. Lately I have transformed 2 of my RL friends into WoWers and I am the lucky 60.

I have to do everything for one of them, who does not like to play unless he is chofured.
The other friend is better and I ran him through BFD the other day.

I tried running him also through Uldaman and I am not good enough. 60 warrior with the Peacemaker and 5/8 Imperial.

19 years down the road I have a thought there will still be loyal players, For future expansions I seriously would crave a commercial on TV that has great radio music like Smashmouth, Sum 41, Metallica.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4myETpPscU

User Info: Right_Chus_1

Right_Chus_1
4 years ago#2
heh heh heh cumbered heh heh heh hehehe

User Info: Sellus Gravius

Sellus Gravius
4 years ago#3
i dont even

User Info: Slyk90

Slyk90
4 years ago#4
Huh?!
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N

User Info: Elaeus

Elaeus
4 years ago#5
I think the TC had a stroke mid-posting.
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22

User Info: Brian972

Brian972
4 years ago#6
uhh.... wut
I'll be honest: 2% milk is delicious and the chinese can't be trusted.

User Info: Marz

Marz
4 years ago#7
ironically, posts cloudy
~!

User Info: thebladeofwoe

thebladeofwoe
4 years ago#8
Elaeus posted...
I think the TC had a stroke mid-posting.

Lul'd a lil too hard at this.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Powerglave/simple

User Info: Toasty_waffles

Toasty_waffles
4 years ago#9
XXsunnyXX12 posted...
Basically 8 years. I am Proud to say I was cumbered into the WoW franchise at a young age; and it may or may not have changed the circumstance of my life itself.

I think the impact of WoW has a furious toll on the practice of controlling a life like character in a huge world. Lately I have transformed 2 of my RL friends into WoWers and I am the lucky 60.

I have to do everything for one of them, who does not like to play unless he is chofured.
The other friend is better and I ran him through BFD the other day.

I tried running him also through Uldaman and I am not good enough. 60 warrior with the Peacemaker and 5/8 Imperial.

19 years down the road I have a thought there will still be loyal players, For future expansions I seriously would crave a commercial on TV that has great radio music like Smashmouth, Sum 41, Metallica.

If i read this correctly....you are lvl 60 still after playing for 9 years...you got 2 friends in the game and one only likes to leech off others and probably will ninja everything in the future just cuz he likes stuff handed to him.
I will remove this sig once i comment "first" 5000 times on every new topic.

User Info: ryanell666

ryanell666
4 years ago#10
Toasty_waffles posted...
likes to leech off others and probably will ninja everything in the future just cuz he likes stuff handed to him.

don't these types make up 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999% of the player base now?
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. It is hard to believe it has been 9 years

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived