Apparently Orgrimmar/Stormwind will finally be not under construction in 5.2.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Apparently Orgrimmar/Stormwind will finally be not under construction in 5.2.
3 years ago#11
lol stormwind

as soon as it's fixed us horde will come f*** it up again!!!!!! did a good job last time turning that area into a crateur haha
3 years ago#12
Sxmfct posted...
lol stormwind

as soon as it's fixed us horde will come f*** it up again!!!!!! did a good job last time turning that area into a crateur haha

Good luck doing that while clicking
Steam ID: Glockass1
(message deleted)
3 years ago#14
Glockass1 posted...
Sxmfct posted...
lol stormwind

Good luck doing that while clicking

I have a good mouse and an accurate hand.
3 years ago#15
Sxmfct posted...
lol stormwind

Yeah, that was Deathwing, the same chap who did a flyby over Org.
3 years ago#16
c0sa n0stra posted...
Sxmfct posted...
lol stormwind

Nevermind. I'm thinking of something different.
3 years ago#17
Sxmfct posted...
c0sa n0stra posted...
Sxmfct posted...
lol stormwind

Typical clicker response when they wipe a raid.
"oh i thoght its anoter buton i clcked lol"
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
3 years ago#18
Elaeus posted...
Sxmfct posted...
c0sa n0stra posted...
Sxmfct posted...
lol stormwind

Had it with a binder too though... idiot had DI and Holy Light bound to the same key with an Alt modifier for DI. Accidentally DI'd the main tank on Illidan at 16% health. The other 2 tanks were in full FR gear so couldn't take over. Sadly, that idiot was me...
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
3 years ago#19
Hak posted...
Elaeus posted...
Sxmfct posted...
c0sa n0stra posted...
Sxmfct posted...
lol stormwind

Had it with a binder too though... idiot had DI and Holy Light bound to the same key with an Alt modifier for DI. Accidentally DI'd the main tank on Illidan at 16% health. The other 2 tanks were in full FR gear so couldn't take over. Sadly, that idiot was me...

Reminds me of when I initially bound Flash of Light to F4
And as we all know, the default modifier for self-cast is Alt...
~Kweh
3 years ago#20
The reason why I don't go FULL keybinds is actually to avoid oops-mistakes like that.

If I only end up using a certain cooldown once or twice a day due to lack of a need for it, I simply won't memorize a special binding for it very well, and am really better off putting it on the lower right action bar and clicking it when necessary. Stuff like the 3-minute cd emergency AoE heals also work fine there. Not like you can move around during them anyway.
I am the Hunter of Topics. My post never fails to kill its prey.
*pounces* Nyaa!
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Apparently Orgrimmar/Stormwind will finally be not under construction in 5.2.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived