This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

After switching to Horde for a change of pace, I kinda wanna try Undead

#1JohnnyShred612Posted 1/9/2013 10:51:44 PM
However, I don't know what class to play.

I was thinking Warlock, but that's a little... obvious. I don't necessarily have to go against the grain for the sake of it, but I do like more unique combos because they tend to have unexpected badassery to them.

Mage seems like the next most logical choice (if not much more unique or whatever), but I just started a Blood Elf Mage that I'm kinda liking as well. He's only level 9, though.

I guess I could swap out the BE for an Undead Mage, but I want a blood elf as well. I would try BE Paladin, as I like the idea, but I've already got a 90 paladin on Alliance.

The question at hand, I suppose, is what class should I do for Undead?.. and if mage, what class for Blood Elf?
---
All Hail Lord Emery
http://i.imgur.com/TgeHa.jpg
#2Sellus GraviusPosted 1/9/2013 10:58:55 PM
Blood Elves are a horrible race so I wouldn't recommend them for anything at least until blizz changes the character models. Then again i'd almost say the same about undead.

Undead warriors are pretty cool though. If you want something unique, i barely see ANY undead hunters.
#3angrywalrus13Posted 1/9/2013 10:59:20 PM
I don't think I've ever seen an undead hunter in-game. I also enjoy my warrior for whatever reason.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#4KrozardPosted 1/9/2013 11:52:11 PM
I say either Warrior of Death Knight. I'm a big fan of Undead melee animations, especially using 2H weapons.
---
this space intentionally left blank
#5Fire_AwayPosted 1/10/2013 2:23:30 AM
Undead Shadow Priests are cool

Female Undead have an awesome flip animation for their special melees. Female Undead Rogues are pretty awesome.
---
Now playing: League Of Legends (FireAwayX), Guild Wars 2 (Floralei/Crownbird), World of Warcraft (shut up), SFxT (Poison/Nina, Juri/Lili)
#6Glockass1Posted 1/10/2013 2:24:51 AM
Female Undead casters have the best animations in the game.
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#7JohnnyShred612(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 9:01:17 AM
I don't play females. Not hating on people that do, just not my thing.

Thinking of Undead Warrior, but might go SMF with him if I do.
---
All Hail Lord Emery
http://i.imgur.com/TgeHa.jpg
#8dj4242Posted 1/10/2013 10:09:29 AM
Go with the Warrior or Rogue. (I vote for rogue, but that's just me.)
---
Deron Williams the best coach killer in sports.
Vikings and Pacers fan
#9metroidfreakv4Posted 1/10/2013 11:18:18 AM
If you want to stand out, but not too much as an undead, go warrior or priest. Everyone goes Mage or lock. And rogue. Hunter is too out there in terms of undead. You will stand out. But that isn't a bad thing
---
WotLK ending cinematic: Arthas:Farther.....is this over?....
Farther:no my son....the raid resets next week..
#10dj4242Posted 1/10/2013 3:28:26 PM
What server do you play on Shred?
---
Deron Williams the best coach killer in sports.
Vikings and Pacers fan