This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

blizzard needs to fire the piece of garbage

#1Supah_AxelPosted 1/10/2013 2:29:43 AM
that decided it was a good idea to remove quests from our quest log when we delete a quest item. Why did they think this was a good idea? I've accidentally removed a few quests because i deleted excess quest items. like when you get those quests to collect 100 of something and it sometimes goes over and creates an extra stack wasting space or just now for the disarmed daily quest in dalaran i took the arm out of the eel then deleted the eel and lost the quest and the arm because of it. I don't get the point of this. if i accidentally deleted an important quest item i could cancel the quest myself. seriously WHY?!
---
Not buying SSB4 without the inclusion of the flower fairy Lip as a playable character.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bakabridget/
#2ghettoraider81Posted 1/10/2013 2:37:59 AM
I know right! The least they could do is put a confirmation box that you would need to click!
---
Win, lose, or tie Oakland Raiders til I die! WHY'S THE RUM GONE!
S.M.O.K.E my anti sXe
#3Supah_Axel(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 3:41:55 AM
There's always a confirmation box when you delete stuff so going over to hit accept is a habit.
---
Not buying SSB4 without the inclusion of the flower fairy Lip as a playable character.
#4HakPosted 1/10/2013 3:44:15 AM
Supah_Axel posted...
There's always a confirmation box when you delete stuff so going over to hit accept is a habit.

You're the same kind of guy that keeps phoning IT support to restore files you've deleted since you automatically hit "Yes" on every confirmation box, until you reach a point where they tell you "Did you create the file today? Oh you did? Tough - it's not on the overnight backups since it's not been there long enough." and you lose your whole day's work from your own oversights. You only have yourself to blame for it. Don't randomly hit "Accept" on every box that appears.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#5Lightning BoltPosted 1/10/2013 3:44:41 AM
So you habitually say "Do it!" when Blizz warns you that you're doing something stupid, and you think Blizzard should fire someone for allowing you to do stupid things.

Just making sure I understand the situation.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#6Supah_Axel(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 3:46:30 AM
Or you know, they could not forcibly abandon your quest when you delete useless crap.

You people honestly believe this was a good change?
---
#7HakPosted 1/10/2013 3:48:51 AM
Supah_Axel posted...
Or you know, they could not forcibly abandon your quest when you delete useless crap.

I've never come across it, mainly because I actually read boxes and don't mouthbreathe my mouse pointer over the "Accept" box out of some force of habit. You're making a bigger deal out of it than you need to, especially since if you end up with extra quest items they're still all taken off you when you hand in.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#8Supah_Axel(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 3:52:03 AM(edited)
Hak posted...
Supah_Axel posted...

I've never come across it, mainly because I actually read boxes and don't mouthbreathe my mouse pointer over the "Accept" box out of some force of habit. You're making a bigger deal out of it than you need to, especially since if you end up with extra quest items they're still all taken off you when you hand in.

Or maybe I don't have the bag space to hold onto extra of the same useless ass quest item and would rather not have to return to the quest hub in between every single quest. I'd rather gather up the items for all the quests since they're in the same are and THEN return.

Maybe you're quite new to the game. But when you've played the game as much as I have, you get used to hitting accept because it used to say the same thing every time, and quests weren't pointlessly abandoned just because you deleted that extra stack of bear asses.
---
#9High_WarlordPosted 1/10/2013 3:54:58 AM
I'll admit, it got me once. But ever since then, if I forget and try to delete excess of a quest item, the notice box will pop up and I'll be all like, "Ooooh yeah.". It's not THAT big of a deal, TC. Sure, it's a weird change but nothing as major as you're making it seem.
---
A human mage, elf archer and dwarf warrior walk into a bar.
Now loading, please wait...
#10HakPosted 1/10/2013 3:55:54 AM
Maybe I am new to the game, but I'm not. Started playing about 2 weeks after EU release, and had the agony of leveling a Druid up during the classic era. So don't throw around the "Old Man of WoW" argument. Humans are an adaptable species. It's why we exist and have become so prolific. If you can't adapt, don't blame others for it - get your head out of some stupid set-in-stone way of thinking that isn't valid any longer and move on. If everyone had the same attitude you're showing, we'd still be living in caves and bashing women over the head with clubs.
---