This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

blizzard needs to fire the piece of garbage

#11Lightning BoltPosted 1/10/2013 3:56:58 AM
Hak posted...
If everyone had the same attitude you're showing, we'd still be living in caves and bashing women over the head with clubs.

Wait, am I not supposed to do that?
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#12HakPosted 1/10/2013 4:00:45 AM
Lightning Bolt posted...
Hak posted...
If everyone had the same attitude you're showing, we'd still be living in caves and bashing women over the head with clubs.

Wait, am I not supposed to do that?

Maybe I should rephrase to "bashing women over the head with clubs in full view of everyone around them"...
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#13Supah_Axel(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 4:00:55 AM
Hak posted...
Maybe I am new to the game, but I'm not. Started playing about 2 weeks after EU release, and had the agony of leveling a Druid up during the classic era. So don't throw around the "Old Man of WoW" argument. Humans are an adaptable species. It's why we exist and have become so prolific. If you can't adapt, don't blame others for it - get your head out of some stupid set-in-stone way of thinking that isn't valid any longer and move on. If everyone had the same attitude you're showing, we'd still be living in caves and bashing women over the head with clubs.

Adapting would be more like the environment getting cold so you grow thicker hair to keep yourself warm.

It's a bad thing that we're being forced to adapt to bad decisions they shouldn't be making. This change does not benefit anyone in any possible way. Why do you continue to worship and praise them?
---
Not buying SSB4 without the inclusion of the flower fairy Lip as a playable character.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bakabridget/
#14HakPosted 1/10/2013 4:05:42 AM(edited)
It's hardly worship and praise. It's a minor change that only affects people who refuse to read a simple confirmation box before clicking "Accept". Your problem, not anyone else's.

Adapting would be more like the environment getting cold so you grow thicker hair to keep yourself warm.

People's minds adapt as much as their bodies. Why do you think we no longer worship some mammoth skull in a cave as a god anymore, or believe that the world is flat, or that earth is the centre of the universe (although the last 2 points there were only commonly held belief by christians - everyone else knew the truth, with the Egyptians working out not only the shape of the world, but the size of it too in around 3000BC)? Your brain can change to accept new ideas - who not try it out?

---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#15Supah_Axel(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 4:04:20 AM
It affects everyone by taking an extra bag space since you're no longer allowed to delete anything.

Even if you do read it, it's not going to free up that wasted bag space. If you have limited bag space like myself, now you're forced to constantly make multiple trips back to the quest hub to turn stuff in so you can collect the stuff for the other quests.
---
Not buying SSB4 without the inclusion of the flower fairy Lip as a playable character.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bakabridget/
#16HakPosted 1/10/2013 4:08:09 AM
Supah_Axel posted...
It affects everyone by taking an extra bag space since you're no longer allowed to delete anything.

Even if you do read it, it's not going to free up that wasted bag space. If you have limited bag space like myself, now you're forced to constantly make multiple trips back to the quest hub to turn stuff in so you can collect the stuff for the other quests.

You're getting dull now. You're reiterating the same thing over and over again and refusing to accept any other view points. If your complaint is that major, go whine on the official forums and see if you can get it changed. Whining here is just making you look like a spoiled child, given that you're not going to accept what anyone else says. It's almost like watching the video of the gun dude on the Piers Morgan show all over again.
---
#17LanceFlugermanPosted 1/10/2013 4:10:40 AM
Hak posted...
Supah_Axel posted...
Or you know, they could not forcibly abandon your quest when you delete useless crap.

You people honestly believe this was a good change?

I've never come across it, mainly because I actually read boxes and don't mouthbreathe my mouse pointer over the "Accept" box out of some force of habit. You're making a bigger deal out of it than you need to, especially since if you end up with extra quest items they're still all taken off you when you hand in.

Haha, just go level through panda land again and say that with a straight face.

TC, I side with you. The guy should be fired for trolling.
---
Ma Ma Se Ma Ma Sa Ma Ma Coo Sa.
#18HakPosted 1/10/2013 4:12:21 AM
LanceFlugerman posted...
Hak posted...
Supah_Axel posted...
Or you know, they could not forcibly abandon your quest when you delete useless crap.

You people honestly believe this was a good change?

I've never come across it, mainly because I actually read boxes and don't mouthbreathe my mouse pointer over the "Accept" box out of some force of habit. You're making a bigger deal out of it than you need to, especially since if you end up with extra quest items they're still all taken off you when you hand in.

Haha, just go level through panda land again and say that with a straight face.

TC, I side with you. The guy should be fired for trolling.

9 level 90 characters. Done plenty of leveling through Pandaria. What's your point?
---
#19LanceFlugermanPosted 1/10/2013 4:14:58 AM
Then you didn't pay attention to how many quest items stay in your bag after the quest is completed. Your argument was for the sake of arguing.

Not cool.
---
Ma Ma Se Ma Ma Sa Ma Ma Coo Sa.
#20HakPosted 1/10/2013 4:26:11 AM
Never had it happen once. Honestly. All the stupid "Collect 200 animal blood" etc where you end up with excess... never once had them remain in my bags after handing quests in. The argument isn't even that though - he's complaining that deleting quest items drops the quest if it's still active, which is entirely different to having a quest item remain in your bag after you handed it in.

Now you're either arguing for the sake of arguing, or arguing without reading what the argument is about in the first place.
---