This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

blizzard needs to fire the piece of garbage

#21SxmfctPosted 1/10/2013 4:52:41 AM
Another epic thread on the GFAQS WoW board :)
#22vahndragonwingPosted 1/10/2013 5:28:15 AM
Maybe you should delete a grey item or two, because if your bags are full of just quest items you must have like, deleted your main backpack and are running around with a single 4 slot
---
3DS Friend Code: 3050-9023-0902 - Ender
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 3440-1140-5876 - Ender
#23redundanciesPosted 1/10/2013 6:20:43 AM
Or you know, they could not forcibly abandon your quest when you delete useless crap.

How is it useless crap if it's a quest item?
#24SuperFlipPosted 1/10/2013 6:31:30 AM
Agreed, I hate the stupid thing. And to people saying there's a confirmation box, well they changed the purpose of that. It used to be 'are you sure'?, but now it's 'want to abandon quest?'. For those who have been playing the game for years, to have it suddenly change without telling us is very annoying, and bloody stupid. Why wouldn't you allow me to delete excess things when clearly even if you did, you can still complete the quest thus there's no reason to restart or abandon it.
---
Playing : WoW
See quote for Friends Codes
#25Black_Mage_MeeePosted 1/10/2013 6:40:45 AM
Just how many quests are there that do this anyway? As I recall, in Pandaria at least, when you have enough quest items you can't pick up anymore. Even if say, you need one more item and monster drops three, you only pick up the one you need and can't get the others.
---
~Kweh
#26thronedfire2Posted 1/10/2013 7:05:32 AM
Why are you deleting quest items if you care about keeping the quest?
---
I could see you, but I couldn't hear you You were holding your hat in the breeze Turning away from me In this moment you were stolen...
#27InfestedAdamPosted 1/10/2013 7:26:31 AM
TC has a point though, I was doing a similar quest in Valley of the Four Winds and being a packrat I tried to delete the extra quest items after collecting the required amount. And sure enough I was surprise to get the warning prompt that deleting quest items would cancel the quest. The only reason I noticed that was because the prompt looked different than before. Still, it's only a minor inconvenience of losing one inventory slot for a few minutes.
---
"You must gather your party before venturing forth"
"Go for the eyes Boo! Go for the eyes!"
#28Davvol221Posted 1/10/2013 7:43:38 AM
Why are you deleting "excess" quest items BEFORE turning in the quest? If it is a matter of bag space...you seriously need to upgrade...even a WoW hoarder (like the show, not the horde...figured I would get that in before the nerdrage starts) like I am, I have plenty of space with 11 toons with 188 bank spots per toon (frostweave bags x 11 + starter bank space) plus a 6 tab bank for my bank alt. I can understand if you delete something AFTER the quest is turned in (and no longer in your quest log), but BEFORE?
#29Davvol221Posted 1/10/2013 7:44:30 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#30InfestedAdamPosted 1/10/2013 7:53:59 AM(edited)
Davvol221 posted...
If it is a matter of bag space...you seriously need to upgrade...even a WoW hoarder (like the show, not the horde...figured I would get that in before the nerdrage starts) like I am, I have plenty of space with 11 toons with 188 bank spots per toon (frostweave bags x 11 + starter bank space) plus a 6 tab bank for my bank alt.

All the items that I still hoard are Bound to my character so my alt mules are not much of help here. I've also been hoarding items since Vanilla World of Warcraft so got Tier 0 and 1 gear, the first PvP set, etc, etc. The only non-Bound items that I carry with me are consumables. My Void Storage is also about full as well.

My current bags are mostly a mix of Ilusionary Bag (26 slots) and Glacial Bag (22 slots). I did slask off with making Illusionary Bag so once I fill my entire bank with them that should help me with space limitation for this expansion at least.

I finally decided to only keep tier items and trinkets, and disenchant anything else so my hoarding problem isn't as problematic as before but it can be annoying at times.
---
"You must gather your party before venturing forth"
"Go for the eyes Boo! Go for the eyes!"