This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It is disgusting how much better the Warriors are compared to DKs.

#11shawn10000000Posted 1/10/2013 5:04:45 AM
Dk's typically run with healers or rets/enhance shamans so they can be covered with heals.
and by zoo you mean stampede? that thing barely hurts anymore after they fixed the bug lol
#12SxmfctPosted 1/10/2013 5:07:32 AM
Glockass1 posted...
Sxmfct posted...
Adopt a different playstyle, sounds like you're doing something wrong.

advice from a clicker lmfao

I have a good mouse and an accurate hand with 20/20 coordination. Sorry that you don't. We can't all be blessed with physical gifts can we?
#13Glockass1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 5:24:16 AM(edited)
shawn10000000 posted...
Dk's typically run with healers or rets/enhance shamans so they can be covered with heals.
and by zoo you mean stampede? that thing barely hurts anymore after they fixed the bug lol

Nameplates hurt my eyes :D I have to turn them off every time. And yeah I played with an hpally once and went 9-2.
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#14drlucky420Posted 1/10/2013 6:47:49 AM
Warriors are a joke class right now. It takes zero skill to play. They have too many stuns, a fear they don't need, and 2nd wind is still overpowered and heals way too much.
#15Right_Chus_1Posted 1/10/2013 6:58:59 AM(edited)
They need to just get rid of second wind all together. Sick of hearing people complain about it when it gets bursted through like its not even there by decent players anyways. Taking it out would equal to how it is right now in pvp. Wouldnt even notice its gone.
#16Glockass1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 7:00:54 AM
Right_Chus_1 posted...
They need to just get rid of second wind all together. Sick of hearing people complain about it when it gets bursted through like its not even there by decent players anyways. Taking it out would equal to how it is right now in pvp. Wouldnt even notice its gone.

Second wind is a problem and not the retarded control and mobility they have. Ok...
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#17Greggbird33Posted 1/10/2013 7:59:57 AM
Sxmfct posted...
Glockass1 posted...
Sxmfct posted...
Adopt a different playstyle, sounds like you're doing something wrong.

advice from a clicker lmfao

I have a good mouse and an accurate hand with 20/20 coordination. Sorry that you don't. We can't all be blessed with physical gifts can we?

That's not how coordination is rated.
---
This guy are sick.