This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Whats the one-handed fish weapon?

#1CapnCrunch1Posted 1/10/2013 6:02:55 AM
It looks like a fish and I think it's green so transmoggable right? I looked it up before but completely forget and saw Mercader use it in BGs.
#2vahndragonwingPosted 1/10/2013 6:03:42 AM
It's not transmoggable

They took joke weapons out of the running, that was one they specifically mentioned
---
3DS Friend Code: 3050-9023-0902 - Ender
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 3440-1140-5876 - Ender
#3Groudon_is_GoldPosted 1/10/2013 6:12:49 AM
^ had a friend try to Transmog a fryin pan mace and chicken leg off hand. It said they couldn't be transmogged.
---
99% of my posts are from a phone so please excuse me if I don't follow links or spellcheck.
#4NaxochilsPosted 1/10/2013 6:38:49 AM(edited)
Groudon_is_Gold posted...
^ had a friend try to Transmog a fryin pan mace and chicken leg off hand. It said they couldn't be transmogged.

I had the Flesh and Bone one for awhile. Thought it was the chicken leg for a second there.
---
"But if i bootypooty when i don't have to bootypooty it might result in a bootydoody. And you don't want that on your mouth." - Meatwad
#5InfestedAdamPosted 1/10/2013 7:55:37 AM
What about the mace or club that looked like a 2x4 piece of wood with a nail in it?
---
"You must gather your party before venturing forth"
"Go for the eyes Boo! Go for the eyes!"
#6CapnCrunch1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 10:31:39 AM
Aww that's lame. I was gonna make a rogue when I got home purely for the reason of slapping people around with a fish. Thanks for the info though.
#7BombermanGoldPosted 1/10/2013 11:10:51 AM
That takes the enjoyment out of using Transmog...

Oh sure, it makes sense on keeping it from being done with Legendary weapons, but still...
unless Blizzard is trying to curb down PVP rage due to melee classes using bones and fishies (or, if you're the Hozen-type, slickies) to slaughter people.

Heh, then they could make a new weapon...a petrified giant chicken...a two-hander...so one can say they slapped people with their...
...rooster.
---
"I will be your superhero!!!"
Xbox GT & PSN ID: BombermanGOLD
#8ToadstoolPeachPosted 1/10/2013 11:13:10 AM
If you're Horde you can transmog Shovel of Mercy

http://www.wowhead.com/item=65667
#9Vanity_InsanityPosted 1/10/2013 11:41:00 AM
InfestedAdam posted...
What about the mace or club that looked like a 2x4 piece of wood with a nail in it?

You can transmog that. You can also transmog shovels (both 1h and 2h, though some of them are not easy to obtain).
---
I honestly didn't know there were places where dial-up is the only option. It's like when you see footage of how horrific wars are and stuff. ~danger_moose
#10MrBigJohnsonPosted 1/10/2013 11:44:53 AM
There's a lot of fun transmogs you can do, the fish just isn't one of them.
---
Even addiction has diminishing returns.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Marisette/advanced