This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Yes, PvP happened on a PvP server, but seriously, 4 hours?

#21LaManoNeraIIPosted 1/11/2013 11:55:01 AM
ghettoraider81 posted...
So he was camping while you were doing dailies. That makes you a 90. So a player goes out to engage players of his level in world PvP on a PvP server. What exactly is pathetic about this? Get some better gear and fight back.

I kinda have to agree with this.

Is random open world PvP not the reason why you play on a PvP server to begin with? You should know the dangers of stepping out of town without being ready to PvP- that's the fun of it.

If he was camping a bunch of lower levels for 4 hours, then ya he'd be a pathetic sociopath who we should actually be happy he's doing it in a game instead of being Jeffrey Dahmer in real life.

Other wise...you know...quit being a wuss and fight him back. Round up a posse if you're not strong enough. I'm sure you'd find plenty of disgruntled noobs to zerg him with. Then you'd be the winner cuz it would piss him off SOOO much. It really would- I know his type all too well from my years of MMO PvPing.
---
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009
#22TheGreatCheezePosted 1/11/2013 1:07:03 PM
ghettoraider81 posted...
tote_all posted...
It's funny how much dumb people assume.

It's funny how much bad players cry.

Yeah Tote, why didn't you kill those guys that were a higher level than you with ease like Ghettoraider? He's obviously a much better player than you.
---
I follow people around on their slow mounts and say "CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, STAR FOX!"
-Cereburus Q
#23vahndragonwingPosted 1/11/2013 1:11:30 PM
TheGreatCheeze posted...
ghettoraider81 posted...
tote_all posted...

Yeah Tote, why didn't you kill those guys that were a higher level than you with ease like Ghettoraider? He's obviously a much better player than you.

Wait. Where did he say he was lower level?

I only do dailies at max level.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3050-9023-0902 - Ender
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 3440-1140-5876 - Ender
#24ghettoraider81Posted 1/11/2013 1:24:10 PM
TheGreatCheeze posted...
ghettoraider81 posted...
tote_all posted...

Looks like a shining example of tote's post.

He doing dailies, you know, those things done at 90, the max level. So tell me genius, how is his "ganker" a higher level? Oh and "those guys" that he needs to kill, it's just one guy. Looks like you're another baby that cries when world Pvp happens.
---
Win, lose, or tie Oakland Raiders til I die! WHY'S THE RUM GONE!
S.M.O.K.E my anti sXe
#25tote_all(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 12:22:12 AM
TheGreatCheeze posted...
ghettoraider81 posted...
tote_all posted...

Looks like a shining example of tote's post.

He doing dailies, you know, those things done at 90, the max level. So tell me genius, how is his "ganker" a higher level? Oh and "those guys" that he needs to kill, it's just one guy. Looks like you're another baby that cries when world Pvp happens.

I can't beat a player in full conquest gear with PvE gear. It's math.
#26Moses_IncPosted 1/12/2013 12:28:31 AM
Whine whine whine. People have to assume because you gave next to no information. Go roll on a pve realm you carebear.

LaManoNeraII posted...
Then you'd be the winner cuz it would piss him off SOOO much. It really would- I know his type all too well from my years of MMO PvPing.

Hardly, I feel a bit of a gratification that it took so many people to finally come out and kill me.
---
I've seen michael moses a bunch lately. He's a newblet that shows definite promise.~Kirbix
http://puu.sh/2G6G
#27R_JackalPosted 1/12/2013 12:31:14 AM
See, this is why I have other games, a PS3, TV, and a computer. Also other characters.

Instead of getting camped and pissed off, I just go do some other random time-waster, or hop on another character. Or maybe something productive once in a while, but meh.
#28Little ZardarPosted 1/12/2013 12:32:13 AM
it's sort of like sex

would you rather last 4 minutes or 4 hours
---
http://i.imgur.com/2EJdw.gif
Rogue PvP in a nutshell.
#29tote_all(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 12:33:08 AM
have

No, no they don't. They just do because people with little going on have to feel superior on the Internet.

See, this is why I have other games, a PS3, TV, and a computer. Also other characters.

Instead of getting camped and pissed off, I just go do some other random time-waster, or hop on another character. Or maybe something productive once in a while, but meh.

#30Moses_IncPosted 1/12/2013 12:51:05 AM
tote_all posted...
No, no they don't. They just do because people with little going on have to feel superior on the Internet.

In order to contribute to the topic, yes, they do. Do they HAVE to post in the topic? No, You don't HAVE to do anything besides die and pay taxes, but then again you're just being impossible.
---
I've seen michael moses a bunch lately. He's a newblet that shows definite promise.~Kirbix
http://puu.sh/2G6G