This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Brazilian issue is getting rather out of hand. Let's be honest here.

#101vahndragonwingPosted 1/11/2013 3:14:51 PM
MakeHate posted...
Hak posted...
renzsweet posted...
I have to agree with these posts. I played a trial to see what all the talk of the Pandas was about. My experience has caused me to not extend my time. I not once saw a tank roll anything but need on every cloth and leather drop, and mages roll need on plate EVERY single time, I kid you not. I was hoping to find something to make me like the game enough, but this is just too maddening to me. I ended up paying for a year in Rift.

Classes can't roll need on any gear except that which they can equip and is their "primary" armour type.

You can roll need on everything up til 60 I believe. It may be lower, and I just never noticed until BC dungeons. But I believe it's all Classic dungeons.

This is correct, just confirming as I'm leveling a lowbie right now.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3050-9023-0902 - Ender
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 3440-1140-5876 - Ender
#102pres_madagascarPosted 1/11/2013 3:15:41 PM
MakeHate posted...
Hak posted...
renzsweet posted...
I have to agree with these posts. I played a trial to see what all the talk of the Pandas was about. My experience has caused me to not extend my time. I not once saw a tank roll anything but need on every cloth and leather drop, and mages roll need on plate EVERY single time, I kid you not. I was hoping to find something to make me like the game enough, but this is just too maddening to me. I ended up paying for a year in Rift.

Classes can't roll need on any gear except that which they can equip and is their "primary" armour type.

You can roll need on everything up til 60 I believe. It may be lower, and I just never noticed until BC dungeons. But I believe it's all Classic dungeons.

Theres a reason for this. Gear that low is hard to come by with thr proper stats so you hsve to just take w hst you can get until 60.
---
This is the prowess of CE. Romantic masters, clearly:
http://i.imgur.com/XgMJl.jpg http://i.imgur.com/njX88.jpg
#103EvilMonkeyPosted 1/11/2013 3:16:57 PM
Hyokun posted...
Some people over here call ourselves "plague". We, brazillians, call ourselves "plague", if you want to know...

Saddest thing I've read today.
---
"Our history now descends from a kingdom of gold to one of iron and rust." -Cassius Dio
#104havok718Posted 1/11/2013 3:56:03 PM
Huehuahuehuehueuheuahueuheuahueuheua
#105dead_kaiserPosted 1/11/2013 4:58:16 PM
BR??????

I hate my country.
#106pres_madagascarPosted 1/11/2013 7:25:16 PM
havok718 posted...

What exactly is this. I see it a lot.
---
This is the prowess of CE. Romantic masters, clearly:
http://i.imgur.com/XgMJl.jpg http://i.imgur.com/njX88.jpg
#107dead_kaiserPosted 1/11/2013 7:35:32 PM
^ It's a laugh. Supposedly.

Brasilians may laugh with 'rsrsrsrs', 'huahuahua', 'huehauehauehaua', 'kkkkkkkkk' or even 'aopkapokapkaopa'.
#108KokeiiPosted 1/11/2013 7:35:46 PM
pres_madagascar posted...
havok718 posted...

What exactly is this. I see it a lot.

It's their language's way of laughing in text I guess. Same as haha or, for Spanish speakers, jaja (as in that languages, J sound like our H).
#109RomeoMinolaPosted 1/11/2013 7:45:20 PM
My guess is because most Brazilian guys with a functional brain would rather spending their time playing with Brazilian women than playing video games. Just my two cents.
#110NakratosPosted 1/11/2013 8:19:25 PM(edited)
dead_kaiser posted...
@Ayresbrun

Nah, it doesn't really help me. I always buy my games when I travel to North America or just order it online through Play-Asia.

Brazilian nordestinos and "manos" have horrible accent. I just hate when I'm playing a game and someone is all like "Mano, mata o cara, rédishóti no boneco dele... pô, tô com pouco sangue, preciso regenerar o sangue, véi"

Merda de brasileiros >_>'

Very true.
The saddest part is that Portuguese is such a beautiful language when spoken correctly...
But Video Games are widely seen as "kid's stuff" here in Brazil. Your average Brazilian MMORPG player is 13~14 years old. They can't even speak proper Portuguese, let alone learn another language. (talk about an alliteration...)

Of course I feel bad for bashing my fellow countrymen, but we have an undeniable cultural problem. Thing is, instead of hiding our flaws from the world like everyone else, we make our contempt known and this gives us a bad image.
---
"We must love people as if there was no tomorrow. Because, if you stop to think about it, there really isn't." "We all have our reasons".RIP