This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Brazilian issue is getting rather out of hand. Let's be honest here.

#21Ruvan22Posted 1/11/2013 6:09:27 AM
Gryfter posted...
Brazilian women are hot!!!

Indeed !!!
#22Pawkie07Posted 1/11/2013 6:24:06 AM
Zro123 posted...
Not just this game.

They ruin just about any gaming community.
#23vahndragonwingPosted 1/11/2013 6:29:43 AM
seriously, go to google and type 'why are brazil' and tell me what the top 3 autofill searches are
---
3DS Friend Code: 3050-9023-0902 - Ender
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 3440-1140-5876 - Ender
#24DiioiicaPosted 1/11/2013 6:30:00 AM
This thread is hilarious. Especially this

onslaught49 posted...
US get brazilians, EU gets russians... its just how it is :/

Gave me a good laugh.
#25Lightning BoltPosted 1/11/2013 6:32:25 AM
vahndragonwing posted...
seriously, go to google and type 'why are brazil' and tell me what the top 3 autofill searches are

Why are brazil nuts so good for you
Why are brazilians
Why are brazilian women so pretty.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#26JiruruPosted 1/11/2013 6:35:03 AM
vahndragonwing posted...

Aside from just finishing the word Brazilians...

- so beautiful
- so bad at video games
- so good at soccer

If they played soccer video games, would that cause annihilation?
---
"It felt like the music was aimed right at me... like a missile!"
#27vahndragonwingPosted 1/11/2013 6:38:07 AM(edited)
Lightning Bolt posted...
vahndragonwing posted...

Why are brazil nuts so good for you
Why are brazilians
Why are brazilian women so pretty.

your google is dumb, see the post under yours :P

Edit: weird, looks like hers didn't do it either so I suppose it's mine that's dumb, I just typed 'why are brazil' and it had already popped up 'ians so bad at video games'. My bad.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3050-9023-0902 - Ender
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 3440-1140-5876 - Ender
#28ChronoAcePosted 1/11/2013 6:43:18 AM
It is not just this game TC. I used to play a lot of those F2P Korean made MMOs back in the day and anybody with "BR" in their name or anyone I saw speaking their language was absolute TRASH. I don't get what it is either.

Of course we will probably get called racist by the PC police, even if everyone knows its true.
#29JiruruPosted 1/11/2013 6:44:05 AM
The soccer one was actually the fourth result on mine, but I didn't want to include the boring plain one with no conclusion. Video games was the third one regardless.
---
"It felt like the music was aimed right at me... like a missile!"
#30NakratosPosted 1/11/2013 6:52:47 AM(edited)
I'm Brazilian and I'll be the first to admit: most Brazilian people are a pain in the--.
You think this is bad? You aren't seeing how our very own Brazilian server is coming along. Since we don't have a strong video game community, we never encourage each other to actually learn to play a game decently, so most people just never make it past the "excuses making scrub" stage. Hell, most won't even learn English before trying to play in a US server.

A pity and it shames me so, but it's so true that even us Brazilians are well aware of the phenomenon.

By the way, just to conclude: it's not completely fair to say that all Brazilian players suck. If you start asking for everyone's nationalities, you'll be surprised at how many players are from Brazil and just don't say it or put it in their names. Not because of shame or fear of this 'prejudice', just for the same reason not many -- if any at all -- of you include your nationalities in your names.

---
"We must love people as if there was no tomorrow. Because, if you stop to think about it, there really isn't." "We all have our reasons".RIP