This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Brazilian issue is getting rather out of hand. Let's be honest here.

#31BaradekaiPosted 1/11/2013 6:58:11 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#32NakratosPosted 1/11/2013 7:00:08 AM
Baradekai posted...
Brazilians are terrible at games in general, they should stick to playing (if you could call it that) soccer and mugging people for their shoes.

Now this is one prejudicial joke.
---
"We must love people as if there was no tomorrow. Because, if you stop to think about it, there really isn't." "We all have our reasons".RIP
#33BaradekaiPosted 1/11/2013 7:12:44 AM
That's ok, I'll use American logic, it's not racist unless someone white says it.
#34renzsweetPosted 1/11/2013 7:20:30 AM
I have to agree with these posts. I played a trial to see what all the talk of the Pandas was about. My experience has caused me to not extend my time. I not once saw a tank roll anything but need on every cloth and leather drop, and mages roll need on plate EVERY single time, I kid you not. I was hoping to find something to make me like the game enough, but this is just too maddening to me. I ended up paying for a year in Rift.
---
I praise the name of Jesus.
#35onslaught49Posted 1/11/2013 7:22:21 AM
listen can we all just agree that brazilians are bad people? and as such need separating from the mass public servers, maybe by making a separate server just for the Brazilians and Russians exclusively so as to not pollute the english speaking masterace server population, is this too much to ask?!
---
You can round up a million maggots to try to defeat me... but you'll still all just be maggots!
- Luca Blight
#36HakPosted 1/11/2013 7:23:02 AM
renzsweet posted...
I have to agree with these posts. I played a trial to see what all the talk of the Pandas was about. My experience has caused me to not extend my time. I not once saw a tank roll anything but need on every cloth and leather drop, and mages roll need on plate EVERY single time, I kid you not. I was hoping to find something to make me like the game enough, but this is just too maddening to me. I ended up paying for a year in Rift.

Classes can't roll need on any gear except that which they can equip and is their "primary" armour type.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#37BelialkkPosted 1/11/2013 7:43:00 AM
Hak posted...
onslaught49 posted...
US get brazilians, EU gets russians... its just how it is :/

EU gets Italians too. I'd offer a sacrifice to Jupiter himself if he'd get them out the way. The Russians I can usually cope with, but not the Italian players.

Italians from Nemesis are okay.
Italians from Pozzo dell'Eternita make me want to cave my head in against a wall.
---
SSF4AE Mains: Gen/Gouken
Xbox GT: WiveAdon
#38Lightning BoltPosted 1/11/2013 7:45:08 AM
Hak posted...
renzsweet posted...

Classes can't roll need on any gear except that which they can equip and is their "primary" armour type.

They can in low level dungeons, can't they?
Loot rules work different for babbies, and it sounds like a he rolled a fresh panda with his trial.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#39SlyClone2kPosted 1/11/2013 7:48:36 AM
Hak posted...
onslaught49 posted...
US get brazilians, EU gets russians... its just how it is :/

EU gets Italians too. I'd offer a sacrifice to Jupiter himself if he'd get them out the way. The Russians I can usually cope with, but not the Italian players.

Plus one.
---
-Because spelling isn't important on the Internet. Grow up.-
#40Average_GnomePosted 1/11/2013 8:06:43 AM
Maybe it's jsut the fact that they're just lowbies noobs and the language barrier just makes it harder. At least with English speaking you can chew them out or correct and they learn. Not to make it seems like Brazilians are incompetent, but WoW even though it has been made more accessible does have a learning curve, that would be even steeper if the majority of the player base speaks a different language.