This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Brazilian issue is getting rather out of hand. Let's be honest here.

#41Captain_NESPosted 1/11/2013 8:07:14 AM
Does it really matter what country the gamer is in or is from? This is ridiculous...actually this is beyond ridiculous. Is this a Gamefaqs board or an immigration office board?
---
I came, I saw, I pressed reset and tried again!
#42ShugoshaPosted 1/11/2013 8:19:57 AM
HUEHUEHEUHEUEHUEHUHEE
---
"Final Fantasy XV will be a movie but you can wiggle the camera! We'll make BILLIONS! 40/40 from Famitsu!" ~ grassyboots
#43Thiago_SimoesPosted 1/11/2013 8:26:21 AM
_____Juan_____ posted...
ur racist

I'm white. Most Brazilians are white.

WHAT A JOKE! This only goes on to show you know nothing about Brazil.
#44bagPosted 1/11/2013 8:42:31 AM
Shugosha posted...
HUEHUEHEUHEUEHUEHUHEE

---
all the vets here are ****s. all they do is sit at the computer and make up *** words like cobbla
#45Lightning BoltPosted 1/11/2013 8:45:18 AM
Captain_NES posted...
Does it really matter what country the gamer is in or is from? This is ridiculous...actually this is beyond ridiculous. Is this a Gamefaqs board or an immigration office board?

You can't fault people for pattern recognition.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#46MaximoomPosted 1/11/2013 8:59:00 AM(edited)
Thiago_Simoes posted...
_____Juan_____ posted...
ur racist

I'm white. Most Brazilians are white.

WHAT A JOKE! This only goes on to show you know nothing about Brazil.

It depends on brazilians regions.
North is usually indigenous offspring
Northeast is usually brown offspring
Southeast is really mixed. This region concentrated majority of brazilian population.
South is usually european (italian, german, spanish and portuguese manly) offspring.
Midwest is very low populated, usually people from south that moved here.

According to wikipedia, my state have 82.3% white people, 5.9% black, 11.4% brown, 0.4 indigenous and asian.
http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demografia_do_Rio_Grande_do_Sul (Its in portuguese, sorry for that).

I never play on brazilians servers, if the game region lock me into this, i just abandon the game, like i did with starcraft 2.
#47FrogmasterPaulPosted 1/11/2013 9:01:32 AM
i have noticed a feast or famine thing with the brazilian servers you get either really good players or just god aweful ones its usually the bad ones but ive been wrecked by some 2s teams from ragnaros before ( not saying im a skilled pvper but they had the gear and wrecked us in under a minute)
---
Why is the rum always gone?- Captain Jack Sparrow
#48Captain_NESPosted 1/11/2013 9:52:32 AM
Lightning Bolt posted...
Captain_NES posted...

You can't fault people for pattern recognition.

No I can't but I find that this is a bastard kind of racial profiling. Let people play how they want to play...just play better.
---
I came, I saw, I pressed reset and tried again!
#49Lightning BoltPosted 1/11/2013 9:59:29 AM
Captain_NES posted...
Let people play how they want to play

Can't let you do that. Not when you're trying to tank in Cat Form, since at that point you're just ruining things for other people.
One man's right to swing his fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#50PailheadPosted 1/11/2013 10:04:55 AM
vahndragonwing posted...
seriously, go to google and type 'why are brazil' and tell me what the top 3 autofill searches are

First one was "why are brazil nuts good for you", other two were about brazil nuts too so I don't see the logic here.
---
Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something.