This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Brazilian issue is getting rather out of hand. Let's be honest here.

#51angrywalrus13Posted 1/11/2013 10:07:58 AM
Pailhead posted...
vahndragonwing posted...
seriously, go to google and type 'why are brazil' and tell me what the top 3 autofill searches are

First one was "why are brazil nuts good for you", other two were about brazil nuts too so I don't see the logic here.

My first one was "why are brazilians bad at video games."

Pretty sure the auto-fill is based on region.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#52HakPosted 1/11/2013 10:08:49 AM
Lightning Bolt posted...
Captain_NES posted...
Let people play how they want to play

Can't let you do that. Not when you're trying to tank in Cat Form, since at that point you're just ruining things for other people.
One man's right to swing his fist ends where the other man's nose begins.

This. Had a Priest healer in a random 5 the other day, and he kept going AFK and getting locked out of boss rooms causing wipes. His excuse was that he was smoking a joint and kept losing his lighter. When told to sort himself out, his response of "I pay my 9 a month buddy". Our response was "Well, so do we, and we have the right to boot you" which we then proceeded to do. The guy wasn't dispelling on the one attempt of Sha of Doubt he actually made it into the room for, and kept "missing" his healing buttons.

He spoke English, so wasn't anything to do with language barriers - the problem was basically that he was screwing up 4 other people's game. He can play how he wants, as long as he doesn't mind playing alone.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#53AssultTankPosted 1/11/2013 10:11:48 AM(edited)
Some people seem to be putting a space after typing "why are brazil" and others aren't. That affects the auto complete. vahn was doing it without the space.

Without the space I got;
Why are Brazilian women so pretty
Why are Brazilians so bad at video games
Why are Brazilians white

With it I got a bunch of crap about Brazil nuts.
---
http://wh.gov/RI5h Petition to declare Westboro Baptist Church a hate group.
John 6:53 Jesus promoting cannibalism.
#54HakPosted 1/11/2013 10:15:34 AM(edited)
AssultTank posted...
Some people seem to be putting a space after typing "why are brazil" and others aren't. That affects the auto complete. vahn was doing it without the space.

Without the space I got;
Why are Brazilian women so pretty
Why are Brazilians so bad at video games
Why are Brazilians white

With it I got a bunch of crap about Brazil nuts.

Got this too... not sure if you're using google.co.uk or not, but I was. Even adding in "why are brazilia" comes up with "brazilian women so pretty" "brazilians so good at football" "brazilians so happy" and "brazilians so".

---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#55Mr_YoruPosted 1/11/2013 10:17:40 AM
Brazilians are pretty notorious in all video game communities. They are generally bad players and poor sports.
---
Feel free to misinterpret anything I say, and use it against me.
3DS Code: 1547-5196-5136 (Yoru)
#56legisu86Posted 1/11/2013 10:23:36 AM
I'm brazillian. After seeing this topic i became really proud of my fellow countryman. Lol at all the rage of this board!!
Serious now, we are a country of casuals. We spend most of our time working and chasing after women, just enjoying the good stuffs from the world. So, in those rainy days when there is nothing to do and no woman to go after, we decide to kill some time playing games, doing wathever we want to do. And if being a cat/mage/tank killing priest machine sounds fun, we so gonna do it.
Peace!

On a side note: Be aware of those crazy people from Argentina. They are the real threat.
---
My three major game trauma: Shenmue, Xenogears and Xenosaga
I'm a badass reporter!!
#57ZephyriuumPosted 1/11/2013 10:30:14 AM
Gryfter posted...
Brazilian women are hot!!!

That's not the only good thing we have here y'know, we also have........
---
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, so close and so far...
http://www.abload.de/img/narutovsraikageaxexr.gif
#58MoonlightnitePosted 1/11/2013 10:37:24 AM
lol in general most brazilians not all dont do very well in the gaming community. dota2 as well is labeled and jokes fly about bads being brazilian. funny thing u said that cause right after done some research and found they are very much labeled and low ranking in alot of esports games.
---
"Trolling:Apparently, the definition amongst the gamefaqs community is anyone who disagrees with your opinion." PSN Moonlight21, 3DS 0044-3587-0532
#59HlogicPosted 1/11/2013 10:38:32 AM
Zro123 posted...
Not just this game.

---
"Memories are nice, but that's all they are" - Rikku FFX
PSN: xXDim_SumXx
#60ShaheerRahmanPosted 1/11/2013 10:39:27 AM
I haven't had any bad experiences playing with Brazilians so I can't comment on the situation. Once on LFR when HOF first opened, there was someone who kept typing in Portuguese and kept pulling trash, but he/she did pretty good dps so I wasn't complaining.
---
Currently playing: Persona 4 Golden, Paper Mario: Sticker Star