This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Brazilian issue is getting rather out of hand. Let's be honest here.

#71AyresbrunPosted 1/11/2013 10:22:16 AM
Kokeii posted...
Ayresbrun posted...

Do whatever u want in the game man... if brazilians suck in WOW, don't play with them. But to create a gamefaqs topic about this??

Part of the issue is that we can't choose not to play with them. Blizzard lumps English speakers with non-English speakers, and we have no choice but to deal with it. (Admittedly, the EU players deal with this in varying ways as well.)

I know it's not nice for u guys, but u've got spanish speaking players as well! But u can at least choose wich ones are going to be in your group right??
#72gordonshumayPosted 1/11/2013 10:23:45 AM
Ayresbrun posted...
Kokeii posted...
Ayresbrun posted...

Do whatever u want in the game man... if brazilians suck in WOW, don't play with them. But to create a gamefaqs topic about this??

Part of the issue is that we can't choose not to play with them. Blizzard lumps English speakers with non-English speakers, and we have no choice but to deal with it. (Admittedly, the EU players deal with this in varying ways as well.)

I know it's not nice for u guys, but u've got spanish speaking players as well! But u can at least choose wich ones are going to be in your group right??

No, you can't.
---
---What the hell is an aluminum falcon?
#73Ghengi5Tr0nPosted 1/11/2013 10:25:14 AM
They probably don't take video games as seriously as Americans do.
---
"Walk through the flames with me until I'm free and from life departed piss on my dead skin, you broken hearted"
#74KokeiiPosted 1/11/2013 10:25:16 AM
Ayresbrun posted...
Kokeii posted...
Ayresbrun posted...

If you never do LFD/LFRs, sure. But if you ever want to take advantage of these features, which I would assume probably 90+% of players do, you can't choose who you're grouped with. It's random. Also, the language thing applies to Spanish too, I wasn't specifically trying to single out Brazilians. To summarize my point: It really sucks having to play with people who you have no way to communicate with. And in a game like this, communication is pretty important.
#75pres_madagascarPosted 1/11/2013 10:37:31 AM
Kokeii posted...
The issue, for me, isn't about a player being bad, it's when I can't EXPLAIN to them how to improve, what to do, etc that irks me. As many of the Brazilians posting in this topic have pointed out, many people in that country do NOT speak any English. With Spanish players, sometimes I can attempt to explain things with the very rudimentary Spanish I know, or the very rudimentary English they tend to know, but when you ONLY speak Portuguese and know zero English, that's an issue. Although if it's true that more and more Brazilians are getting access to broadband internet, and in turn beginning to play WoW, maybe Blizzard will get their act together and form more cohesive battlegroups for those players, instead of sticking us all together and expect everyone to be happy.

Good post
---
This is the prowess of CE. Romantic masters, clearly:
http://i.imgur.com/XgMJl.jpg http://i.imgur.com/njX88.jpg
#76AyresbrunPosted 1/11/2013 10:59:51 AM
Kokeii posted...
Ayresbrun posted...
Kokeii posted...
Ayresbrun posted...

If you never do LFD/LFRs, sure. But if you ever want to take advantage of these features, which I would assume probably 90+% of players do, you can't choose who you're grouped with. It's random. Also, the language thing applies to Spanish too, I wasn't specifically trying to single out Brazilians. To summarize my point: It really sucks having to play with people who you have no way to communicate with. And in a game like this, communication is pretty important.

I'm sorry i did not know that... as i said, i never played WOW

You're absolutely right in your statement. The problem in gaming community, is lack of communication or no communication at all...

Sucks to be playing with ignorant people, but it's a blizzard's problem, not brazilian, mexican, canadian, us problem... That's why i think this topic is crap!

Pure xenophobic prejudice opinion!

I'm a brazilian, from Rio de Janeiro, i know english, spanish, french and japanese, play games for at least 10 years, and don't go posting on gamefaqs about sucky players around the world... Specially when i know the problems rests at blizzard's WOW grouping criteria. (as u said in one of your statements)

Ps: if u try speaking spanish with us, maybe u get a better result. Spanish is a very similar language to portuguese
#77LightHawKnightPosted 1/11/2013 11:03:15 AM
Ayresbrun posted...
Kokeii posted...
Ayresbrun posted...
Kokeii posted...
Ayresbrun posted...

I'm sorry i did not know that... as i said, i never played WOW

You're absolutely right in your statement. The problem in gaming community, is lack of communication or no communication at all...

Sucks to be playing with ignorant people, but it's a blizzard's problem, not brazilian, mexican, canadian, us problem... That's why i think this topic is crap!

Pure xenophobic prejudice opinion!

I'm a brazilian, from Rio de Janeiro, i know english, spanish, french and japanese, play games for at least 10 years, and don't go posting on gamefaqs about sucky players around the world... Specially when i know the problems rests at blizzard's WOW grouping criteria. (as u said in one of your statements)

Ps: if u try speaking spanish with us, maybe u get a better result. Spanish is a very similar language to portuguese

Umm... Why the f*** are you even here if you never even once played WoW?!
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#78AyresbrunPosted 1/11/2013 11:20:17 AM
LightHawKnight posted...

ahahhahaha just to try explaining why there's a rush of brazilians in the WOW now... and of course one day i considered to play, not anymore though (after this array of xenophobic players)

One more reason i tend to not say i'm a brazilian in games
#79TheSpectrePosted 1/11/2013 11:21:01 AM
brazilian women are hot. like the ones i've seen, just insane.
---
http://picard.ytmnd.com/
#80LightHawKnightPosted 1/11/2013 11:26:35 AM
Ayresbrun posted...
LightHawKnight posted...

ahahhahaha just to try explaining why there's a rush of brazilians in the WOW now... and of course one day i considered to play, not anymore though (after this array of xenophobic players)

One more reason i tend to not say i'm a brazilian in games

Wait wait wait, you are trying to say that every country has bad players and wont pay WoW cause of a small number of people not liking being grouped with people who can not communicate with them?!
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."