This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Brazilian issue is getting rather out of hand. Let's be honest here.

#81Tuff726Posted 1/11/2013 11:29:09 AM
Because the Brazilian government gave every poor kid a computer and now all they do is play online games but do not have the capacity to pay. Because of this and sometimes the language barrier, players suck and spend most of their time begging for help or free stuff.
#82AyresbrunPosted 1/11/2013 11:33:05 AM
LightHawKnight posted...
Ayresbrun posted...
LightHawKnight posted...

Umm... Why the f*** are you even here if you never even once played WoW?!

ahahhahaha just to try explaining why there's a rush of brazilians in the WOW now... and of course one day i considered to play, not anymore though (after this array of xenophobic players)

One more reason i tend to not say i'm a brazilian in games

Wait wait wait, you are trying to say that every country has bad players and wont pay WoW cause of a small number of people not liking being grouped with people who can not communicate with them?!

Point taken
#83Dersu_UzalaPosted 1/11/2013 11:47:48 AM
Brazilians are also notorious for being terrible players and ragequitting frequently in the GGPO/Supercade fighting game community.
#84Lightning BoltPosted 1/11/2013 11:48:13 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#85legisu86Posted 1/11/2013 11:52:25 AM(edited)
Ghengi5Tr0n posted...
They probably don't take video games as seriously as Americans do.

^
This.
And i just realized that the topic creator nickname is Juan, a common name in Argentina. Just saying...
---
My three major game trauma: Shenmue, Xenogears and Xenosaga
I'm a badass reporter!!
#86Dersu_UzalaPosted 1/11/2013 11:52:57 AM
And i just realized that the topic creator nickname is Juan, a common name in Argentina. Just saying...

I think the TC is Brazilian and is remarking on the poor skills on many of his countrymen.
#87AyresbrunPosted 1/11/2013 12:01:34 PM
Lightning Bolt posted...
LightHawKnight posted...

Umm... Why the f*** are you even here if you never even once played WoW?!

ahahhahaha just to try explaining why there's a rush of brazilians in the WOW now... and of course one day i considered to play, not anymore though (after this array of xenophobic players)

One more reason i tend to not say i'm a brazilian in games

You just kinda stroll around the boards looking for conversations about your country? >.>

It is on gamefaqs front page, so it's kinda hard to miss it... XD
#88teltecPosted 1/11/2013 12:08:08 PM
We had an off tank Warrior in LFR using a sword and shield with intell on them. >_< Definitely wasn't American or should I say he couldn't speak/type English. Looked like Spanish, but could have been Portuguese.

He was kicked before the first boss pull.
---
"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
#89OrlandoMagicssPosted 1/11/2013 12:40:31 PM
Have you seen brazilians in LoL
#90HyokunPosted 1/11/2013 12:49:24 PM
Never played WoW, and I'm not sure how I ended up here... I'm brazillian and I must say that everything you say is true, but there are exceptions... I personally don't like to interact with brazillians ingame... They are so ignorant, full of themselves and try to be 'hardcore' while I'm just playing for fun (not sucking, most of the times... I do my research)... They insult everyone, think they are god and they're ruling over the world, but act as a child when we point something they made wrong... Some people over here call ourselves "plague". We, brazillians, call ourselves "plague", if you want to know...

I had only a few good experiences with unknown brazillians ingame, honestly I have my handful of friends who are with me on this... We try our best to fix our image to the world, but everyday, more and more people ruin our effort... We are sorry for this, we really are...